• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT - The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Member

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Memeber

11960173_1672944666311000_7013300707178921306_n.jpg

She should see me about her tooth

jw5

Loyal
Re: The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Memeber

aside from the eye bags...i find her front tooth sexy...just be careful when polishing my rod.

Sorry man, unless you happen to be a pappy celebrity, you have no chance with her. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You have to ask for a refund from the shit times...or sundae times......BB residents feel SHIOK!, not SHOCK!

This seems to be part of journalism 101 throughout the world.

I often see the headlines in the local rag.... "Community grieving over death of long standing council member...".

Well I'm part of the community they refer to and I'm not anywhere close to grief. In fact I don't know the old codger from Adam and I couldn't give a shit about his death.

A glance around my cul-de-sac indicates that my neighbors aren't grieving either. They're all going about their usual routine BBQs, playing on trampolines, cricket in the backyard and so on.

jw5

Loyal
Standard question from the other forum.... any nude photos of her?

It is unlikely there are any nude photos of her, but you can bet that David would have some nude images of her in his mind to carry him through these tough times. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is unlikely there are any nude photos of her, but you can bet that David would have some nude images of her in his mind to carry him through these tough times. :biggrin:

Is he using an iPhone?....will his "master" make him unlock the phone?? or they will have to summon TIM COOK?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Please ask him to post the images in the other forum.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she got fetish on bald headed man?:biggrin:

whats her damage?:biggrin:
can try moonlight in sister forum since she is a milf can fetch her some mojo while she still has value.:biggrin: