• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Sleek dark maisonette kym?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
geQJ7Gw.png

idYGHeI.png

3JAFbvq.png

X2T6vZZ.png

More at https://tinyurI.com/v66bwhf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like the abrupt ending of the parquet flooring at the kitchen.

I would add a stripper's pole in the bedroom.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's just inviting evil spirits.
Bad fung shui all around.
The inhabitants will be constantly depressed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like the abrupt ending of the parquet flooring at the kitchen.

I would add a stripper's pole in the bedroom.

sinkies are afraid of water damage on their hardwood, thus there's a transition to tiles in the kitchen. also, sinkies have to have tiles in the bathrooms and toilets too. it's the usual water-damage phobia and paranoia among ghetto sinkies. there are now engineered hardwood (laminate) that are water-proof. can be used extensively on all floors including kitchen and baths. just remodeled one of the my homes with water-proof laminate for all floors. don't need real hardwood these days as it's difficult to water-proof natural hardwood flooring.
1575581841714.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that isn't parquet. It is either hardwood or laminate hardwood.
parquet is dated and out of style these days. sinkies need to overcum their water-damage phobia and surrender themselves to ponding, streaming, and flooding all year round with new concept flooring.
1575582099463.png

1575582150309.png

1575582170321.png

1575582193528.png

1575582222918.png

1575582243814.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
interesting. Although it looks DAMN FAKE. lol!
after 6.9 weeks will regret as it gets boring. best is to have flat screen display on the entire floor to allow for mood changes and sudden urge to flip from dry summer to wet or snowy winter. some home decor enterprises are starting to sell "electronic walls" with large tv screens that offer changing sceneries every 6.9 seconds.
1575583744187.png

but they need to think big for those who can afford entire sections of walls, such as stitching up and mosaic'ing multiple 69-inch screens.
1575583810815.png

1575583974932.png