• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT! Rent yr room to Taiwanese Tanent, vanished after owing 3 months rental, room like this, TV vanished too!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://translate.google.com/transla...%8B%E5%99%81%E5%9E%83%E5%9C%BE-033900364.html

The suite becomes a nest! The evil tenant sneaked off the TV and he crashed...clear 30 bags of junk

EBC Dongsen News

Dongsen News
August 17, 2018

07f503ffadf0925fbef968482c217294

View photo
Renting a house is most afraid of encountering a bad landlord, but the landlord is also afraid of renting a house! A netizen said in the unpublished society of Facebook that the man surnamed Su rented a house to him, but he lied that his father had a financial disaster in the car accident. He paid a two-month rent late, and then he evaporated. He could not reach anyone in six months. He returned to the renting house to check. I didn't expect to open the door to see the rubbish in the mountains. Even the other party moved the TV set and destroyed the house. He was so angry that he exposed the appearance of the man surnamed Su and asked other landlords to pay attention.
▼ The guest owes 2 months rent. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
spaceball.gif

View photo
"When I left, I moved my TV, destroyed my house, left 30 bags of garbage, and all the furniture could not be used!" A landlord issued a document in "Explosives Commune" , angry that the man surnamed Su was rented. Hey, "Cheat me, I need money for my father's car accident, and then pay the rent for 2 months, and then the world evaporates." It has been more than half a year since then. He has no news of the other party and cannot contact anyone.
▼ House full of rubbish. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
spaceball.gif

View photo
As can be seen from the exposed photos, the surnamed man made the house like a garbage dump, various kinds of PET bottles, aluminum cans, snack cans, toilet paper, lunch boxes, etc. There are also many plastic bags, and half of the bed is covered by the garbage. For the occupation, there is almost no place to walk on the floor, which makes it difficult to move. The garbage adds up to more than 30 bags, and the furniture is also destroyed and cannot be used. He appealed: "If a landlord sees this post, your tenant is just him, please call the police! Because your house may also suffer from it," he also said to the man surnamed Su, "You are going to be wanted." Come on, come on! Taiwan is small, you will still be discovered...!"
▼The bed and the ground are all rubbish. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
spaceball.gif

View photo
After watching the photos, the netizens were dumbfounded and shouted: "How can I live in the garbage dump?", "Love and Evil", "How can I get it?" "Too much! There is enough decline, I meet such people." Every day, I sleep in the garbage heap." "Oh my life! How is it fried by garbage!", "Super dirty, how does this live?"
▼ The landlord could not reach people for half a year. (Figure / flip photo self-explosive company)
spaceball.gif

View photo

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/套房變蟑螂窩-惡房客偷搬電視落跑-他崩潰-清30袋噁垃圾-033900364.html

套房變蟑螂窩!惡房客偷搬電視落跑 他崩潰…清30袋噁垃圾

EBC東森新聞

2.9k 人追蹤

東森新聞
2018年8月17日 上午11:39

07f503ffadf0925fbef968482c217294

檢視相片
租房子最怕遇到惡房東,但房東也怕遇到租屋蟑螂!一名網友在臉書不公開社團指出,蘇姓男子向他租屋,不過卻謊稱爸爸車禍經濟困難,遲繳了2個月房租,接著便人間蒸發,半年來完全聯絡不到人。他返回租屋處查看,沒想到一打開門看到滿山的垃圾,甚至對方還搬走電視機、破壞房子,氣得他曝光蘇姓男子的長相,要其他房東注意。
▼房客欠2個月房租。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
c622304f03f2810d295a600dd40606b0

檢視相片
「走的時候還搬走我的電視,破壞我的房屋,留下30幾袋大垃圾,家具全部都不能用了!」一名房東在《爆料公社》發文,憤怒指控蘇姓男子是租屋蟑螂,「騙我說爸爸車禍需要錢,然後遲交房租2個月,之後人間蒸發」,到現在已經過了半年多,他完全沒有對方的消息,聯絡不到人。
▼房子滿堆的垃圾。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
8e6e20b76e41e80c523a7aca926d0792

檢視相片
從曝光的照片可以看到,蘇姓男子將屋子弄得像垃圾場,各種寶特瓶、鋁罐、零食罐、衛生紙、便當盒等,還有許多塑膠袋,床上有一半面積都被這些垃圾給佔據,地板也幾乎沒有地方可以行走,令人寸步難行,這些垃圾加起來超過30袋,且家具也都被破壞,無法使用。他呼籲:「如果有房東看到此貼文,你的房客剛好是他,請報警!因為你的房子可能也深受其害」,另外他也對蘇姓男子放話,「你快要被通緝了,加油!台灣很小,你還是會被發現…!」
▼床上和地上都是垃圾。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
c91c5770ab089d62c105581ddd927080

檢視相片
網友看完照片紛紛傻眼,直呼:「怎麼能在垃圾堆生活?」、「好噁」、「這樣到底怎麼受得了」、「太扯了!有夠衰,遇到這種人」、「真的每天睡在垃圾堆耶」、「夭壽哦!是怎樣是被垃圾炸到呀!」、「超髒,這到底怎麼住的」。
▼房東半年來聯絡不到人。(圖/翻攝自爆料公社)
635ab209dbd5586685593c61c14d5867

檢視相片
更多東森新聞報導

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Brits can be irresponsible. So far Swiss and French are the best.

This is a type of mental illness. Need to go to IMH. They live in Trash to Punish themselves knowing that they are guilty of something! Mentally damaged, not forgiving their own sins.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the worst from what is being posted online. trash and clutter spill into walkway and lower floors below.
Sanitation-workers-clean-up-the-waste-removed-from-a-fourth-storey-apartment.jpg