• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT! like HDB flats! 4 levels (max) of yummy steam boats in China, cheap & good & Yummy!

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
2018-10-0322-06-521412.jpg

There are at least 3 types, normal single level, 2 levels and 4 levels, filled full of yummy food. Depend how many people your table you may order accordingly.

At the showcase the 2 pax couple are eating the 2 level order, the window poster shows the 4 level one.

https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discove...c92?_at=eabdc5ef74db057d91131a7361d826e14f632

100g0n000000e5ybg8312_R_10000_1200_Mtg_7.jpg

深圳美食攻略老佛爷炭火蛙锅 真的超好吃

搭配 小菜 花生 拍照 深圳

我老公吃过一次说很好吃,今天朋友三五好友聚会就定在了这里,他家有好几家分店,这家是在南园路上开的新店,原谅我和朋友吃的太嗨游戏玩的太开心忘记拍饭店里面的就餐环境,属于时尚简约型,有装修设计我没太注意,但是这个绝对是以味道取胜的,我们到的时间是六点左右,人不算多,但是看外面摆了这么多桌子就知道一会会很火爆,我们九点多出来已经在排队了!
我们五个人点了双层锅,两层就可以搭配点餐,下面蛙锅上面鸡锅,还可以选牛腩锅什么的,点了四个餐前小菜,鸡头,花生米,秋葵,豆腐干,都很好吃,忘记拍照,火锅上来有点慢,等了一会端上来的时候真的吓到我,满满一锅要溢出来的感觉,看着就感觉不错,一定要多煮一会,真的越后面越好吃,味道都煮进去了!里面配菜也很多,特别是萝卜,后面煮到软软的味道都进去了,超好吃的!有点辣辣的,蛙肉很嫩,豆芽也好吃!
人少去可以点一层,人多两层还可以点配菜,下次去我要两层都是蛙锅,还是蛙锅最好吃
不管什么时候吃火锅都不会错,吃够了传统火锅,尝尝这个准不会错

100p0n000000e3thrD9ED_C_1600_1200_Mtg_7.jpg

100d0n000000e4rvuB71D_C_1600_1200_Mtg_7.jpg

100q0n000000e77ju08A9_R_10000_1200_Mtg_7.jpg

10080n000000e6q155890_C_1600_1200_Mtg_7.jpg

10040n000000e527u4481_R_10000_1200_Mtg_7.jpg

Https://www.xiaohongshu.com/discove...c92?_at=eabdc5ef74db057d91131a7361d826e14f632

Shenzhen food Raiders Lafayette charcoal fire frog pot is really super delicious

With small dish peanuts photo Shenzhen

My husband once ate once and said that it was delicious. Today, friends and friends gathered here. There are several branches in his family. This is a new store opened on Nanyuan Road. Forgive me for playing with friends. I am too happy to forget the dining environment inside the restaurant. It is a sleek and simple type. I don’t pay much attention to the decoration design. But this is definitely a taste to win. The time we arrived is around six o'clock. People are not too many, but look outside. With so many tables, I know that it will be very hot for a while, and we are already lined up at nine o'clock!

Five of us ordered a double-layer pot, two layers can be used to order food, the chicken pot above the frog pot, you can also choose the burdock pot, ordered four pre-dinner dishes, chicken head, peanuts, okra, tofu Dry, all very delicious, forget to take pictures, the hot pot is a little slow, wait for a while to really scare me, full of a pot to overflow feeling, look good, must cook more Yes, the more delicious the back, the more the taste is cooked! There are also a lot of side dishes, especially radishes, which are cooked in the soft and soft taste. It is super delicious! A little spicy, the frog meat is tender, and the bean sprouts are delicious!

If you have fewer people, you can order one layer. You can order more dishes on two layers. The next time I go, I want two layers of frog pots, or the best frog pot.

No matter when you eat hot pot, you can't go wrong. You can eat enough traditional hot pot. It’s not wrong to taste this.

Think_PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makan in China is very super impressive in terms of IT & Automation.

I know dozens of places from big steamboat house bigger than 海底捞, and small eateries inside MRT stations, where you can just walk in and sit down and scan QR code using your WE-CHAT app and it POPs up ordering menu in tabs inside your WE-CHAT itself. Good descriptions and photos, got even links to click video. You see those in SG where they put GAY PHONE IPAD at tables, they are OUT-DATED. Your H/P is the one you place order and pay with. Yes WE-CHAT wallet paid for your order and send you a receipt. You Makan and walk off. You may not need to even talk to employees as ROBOTS send your lunch!

This China! 1st world!

And Fucking Pee Sai dare claim to be 1st world and INTELLIGENT ISLAND? Kiss My Ass!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makan in China is very super impressive in terms of IT & Automation.

I know dozens of places from big steamboat house bigger than 海底捞, and small eateries inside MRT stations, where you can just walk in and sit down and scan QR code using your WE-CHAT app and it POPs up ordering menu in tabs inside your WE-CHAT itself. Good descriptions and photos, got even links to click video. You see those in SG where they put GAY PHONE IPAD at tables, they are OUT-DATED. Your H/P is the one you place order and pay with. Yes WE-CHAT wallet paid for your order and send you a receipt. You Makan and walk off. You may not need to even talk to employees as ROBOTS send your lunch!

This China! 1st world!

And Fucking Pee Sai dare claim to be 1st world and INTELLIGENT ISLAND? Kiss My Ass!

You are talking about must be this one lah!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xijinping is TOO ECONOMICALLY SMART!

He made peasant extracted all the gutter oil and work hard, and the LUCRATIVE BUSINESS is to SELL as FUEL & LUB OIL for Industries, because the prices are HIGHER THAN FOOD OIL. He made Food Oil Cheaper than Fuel and Lub Oil, so only stupid Ang Mohs will think that gutter oil could be recycled for food, - may be only in Ang Moh countries! Not in China, because that LOST MONEY! Only Lucrative to sell as Recycle Fuel. Now all the Bus and trucks are pumping Bio-Diesel from Gutter Oil, the rich Chinese peasants eats nice good food from restaurants, spill all the oil wastes, and it goes to Bio-Diesel.

Chinese technologies = #1
Chinese Economies = #1
Chinese peasants = #1 rich and good life!

China = #1 superpower!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2xF5EMejV4

Last edited:

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xijinping made BIO-DIESEL cheaper than normal diesel by 30 cents/ L , bus truck drivers love that, very popular :

GUTTER OIL IN LONDON THOUSAND TONS!

USA SILICON VALLEY SAN FRANCISCO LOSER TRYING TO COPYCAT FROM CHINESE, but they are far far behind Chinese: