• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT: Almost half of CPF members cant meet Min Sum....but huai josexfiend teo look so happy?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at that smug look. I wish she gets retribution.

I will pray hard for it and join in her condemnation. Really smug and elitist. Not a clue as to the harsh realities of life facing the ordinary folks. Talk cock talk big and dressed as if she is going for afternoon tea and shopping everyday.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Josephine Teo is so hot. She has managed to age gracefully just like my wife. You oppies are jealous that you cannot get a girl or that your wives are fat and ugly now.

IMG_0738.JPG

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Million dollar ministers can definitely afford expensive plastic surgery and treatments to make them look as if they're aging gracefully. Long live PAP

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
They detain your CPF money and defer your withdrawal date until some die without seeing their CPF money.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Josephine Teo is so hot. She has managed to age gracefully just like my wife. You oppies are jealous that you cannot get a girl or that your wives are fat and ugly now.

you always interested in pok marked women? why? u think u american astronauts gg over moon crater is shiok?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Massive cash flow problems with senior Singaporeans....all their savings tied up.

They are actually very rich but very poor.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks like the perfect example of a dominatrix.i bet many men including John tan and weaker beta males including sbfers would love to grovel beneath her feet while she spend thousands upon countless of hours inflicting pain on male genitalia.that look of smug and absolute superiority.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will pray hard for it and join in her condemnation. Really smug and elitist. Not a clue as to the harsh realities of life facing the ordinary folks. Talk cock talk big and dressed as if she is going for afternoon tea and shopping everyday.

She is superior than lesser folks and she knows it.nothing to do with elitism,that's an expression money can't buy.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's that in a wheelchair next to the monkey? Her retribution came early.

Shes an NMP, said in parliament CPF is not our money.

John Tan will said shes "hot". :rolleyes:

1532051327618.jpeg

Chia Yong Yong is perhaps one of the most recognizable members of Halimah’s campaign team. The NMP made headlines for her speech in parliament where she indicated that ‘CPF is not your money.’

Singapore’s first wheelchair-bound parliamentarian opposed giving CPF members greater flexibility of choice in the use of CPF savings, during the Budget Debate in March 2015:

“We have heard proponents who say that the CPF monies is theirs. ‘It’s our money, it’s in our account, it’s our retirement money. I want it out, I will spend it anyway we want.” Fine. Is it our money? Our CPF savings are enhanced and forced CPF savings which are accumulated through our own deferred consumption, through co-payment by our employers and through top-ups from public funds. Is it really my private money? Do I have the right to spend it the way I would spend my own salary? I’m not entirely sure…”

http://theindependent.sg/nmp-chia-y...t-your-money-fame-joins-halimahs-pe2017-team/
Company deducted my salary under Employees contribution. Is that not my money too????

Last edited:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shes an NMP, said in parliament CPF is not our money.

John Tan will said shes "hot". :rolleyes:

View attachment 45219

Chia Yong Yong is perhaps one of the most recognizable members of Halimah’s campaign team. The NMP made headlines for her speech in parliament where she indicated that ‘CPF is not your money.’

Singapore’s first wheelchair-bound parliamentarian opposed giving CPF members greater flexibility of choice in the use of CPF savings, during the Budget Debate in March 2015:

“We have heard proponents who say that the CPF monies is theirs. ‘It’s our money, it’s in our account, it’s our retirement money. I want it out, I will spend it anyway we want.” Fine. Is it our money? Our CPF savings are enhanced and forced CPF savings which are accumulated through our own deferred consumption, through co-payment by our employers and through top-ups from public funds. Is it really my private money? Do I have the right to spend it the way I would spend my own salary? I’m not entirely sure…”

http://theindependent.sg/nmp-chia-y...t-your-money-fame-joins-halimahs-pe2017-team/
Company deducted my salary under Employees contribution. Is that not my money too????

I wonder if she can feel her vagina...