• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt will spare no effort to bring cyber-attackers to justice: PM Lee

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Told you all to chuck that HK14k into the ignore bin where he be Hello Kittied and no fucking mouth and cannot talk and can only moan about

What else do you expect from an entity whose father is a maggot that crawled out of a septic public toilet bowl after Ah Loon shit into it and from a mother
who open her legs for one and all included a maggot

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If one depends on others or the govt to decide his or her destiny, then he or she would be a real fool. Any country govt only creates an environment and if one individual can't change the environment to suit himself, then it's better for him to change himself to suit the environment.

You can do only so much when government policies put obstacles to your ability to carve out a decent life.
In such a situation, fight the government in every way you can.

You keep harping on scholars which my point is those that don't hold a MBA or Phd doesn't mean there are failures in lives. It's just that they dun sit back n complaint n do nothing. They go in search of chances n not just by blaming the govt. By putting a new govt to admin SG, you mean the current situation will change???[/QUOTEy
It is time to toss the PAP aside. They are stale and bankrupt of ideas. And they have been in power for so long that they have the entitled culture.

You are talking of exception rather than the rule.

And your experience is supposed to be representative?

Hitting the government in this forum is doing something. It maybe just talk to you, but every contribution makes a difference.

If one thinks that the govt is putting obstacles n hindering your development in life, leave n move on to a greener pasture. Fighting against a govt is not by hiding behing a computer everyday n complaint, curse n swear. This is no fighting but rather a coward act.

It's time to toss the PAP aside, no problem!!! Who can replace them may i asked??? Workers Party??? SDP??? Or Who??? You mean WP or other oppositions is full of ideals to bring SG forward???

When certain things happen only to one individual that can be called an exception but when a similar encounter happen on various person, then it's not by chance nor exception. Many successful ppl in HK, Taiwan or other cities dun blamed n point fingers at others that lead to their success. By looking yourself in the mirror is always better than to blame the govt, blame this or that but those who complain did they blamed themselves???

My experience may not be much of a representative but looking at many Singaporeans who reside overseas, they didn't gave up their passport as well. Many ppl like to listen n then they think they knew alot which is why when things are not going right for them, they blame the govt, the god, but never themselves.

I have never came across any govt that was being toss aside just by words from members in a forum. It's an absolute joke to think that by hitting the govt in a forum, that will bring the downfall of a govt.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you agree that it is ABSOLUTELY alright to complain, then write so much crap for what?

And don't put words in peoples mouth. You make a lot of baseless accusations and assumptions. To you, seems like only the poor and so-called losers like to complain.

A few years ago while buying eating curry puff at the famous tip top stall, i overheard the chitchat owner had with his friends. Nothing but complaints against the PAP and the government. Rich or poor, complaining is part of human nature. You know, people can be rich, very rich and still complain.

I think you have to improve your understanding.

Yes, I wrote everyone has the right to complain but after a complain, follow up with an action n not just sit back.

Just in case your simple mind can't understand, i shall quote you an example; When a person just finished his NS in SG, holding a paper nothing more than a "N" levels n knowing the SG environment are very paper orientated, he complained but after that, he moved on n left the country in search of other chances.

Yes, complain is human nature but do a complain constructively.

Lastly, rich in everyone eyes are different. Maybe a person who owns 10 retail curry puff stall looks rich to you but not others. Just a reminder to you, even some listed co. directors are not deemed rich by others!!!

And i would be more than happy if you could quote me on how did i make alot of baseless accusations n assumptions.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you all to chuck that HK14k into the ignore bin where he be Hello Kittied and no fucking mouth and cannot talk and can only moan about

What else do you expect from an entity whose father is a maggot that crawled out of a septic public toilet bowl after Ah Loon shit into it and from a mother
who open her legs for one and all included a maggot

Maybe you should ask yourself what can be expected from you apart from all your mother's authentic organs vulgarity words.

And please dun slapped your own cheap mouth by claiming that you put me in your ignore list but replying to your own post that is directed to me!!!

Eunuch Escher, you should really go and have a good understanding of a chinese word "贱"!!! Really, if you're being branded as the No.2 cheapest chap in this forum, i dun think anyone dare to say he or she is No.1....

Your mother really born you so cheap to the core!!!! Ha Ha Ha

streetcry

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]Breaking news: Person to be charged for hacking[/h]
TR Emeritus (TRE) has been informed that a James Raj is being investigated for offences under the Computer Misuse Act in connection with the recent website hacking incidents in Singapore.

Noted lawyer M Ravi will be representing the accused in court tomorrow (12 Nov).

According to Mr Ravi, the accused has been reprimanded since last week. The police have denied the accused access to his lawyer, Mr Ravi, however. Mr Ravi will only be meeting James for the first time tomorrow when he will be charged in court.

Mr Ravi was informed only this morning (11 Nov) that James had asked for Mr Ravi to represent him.
James is believed to have been found in possession of some sort of hacking device or devices.

It is not known if James is connected to “The Messiah”.

James will be charged in Court 26 tomorrow morning at 9am. He is currently still in police custody.
Separately, a Mr Faizal Mohd has also engaged Mr Ravi for a case of vandalism.

Mr Faizal was said to have sprayed the word “Anonymous” in a school and is being investigated for any links with the hacktivist group, Anonymous.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid Raj want to claim credit. Instead claim free food from taxpayer

A fucking clown show put up by PAP maggots cockroaches which make them even more malu then ever.

But those PAP maggots cockroaches with no fucking moral compass have no fucking shame.
After all, they are there as sondercommandos for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY helping him to fuck and screw us of hundreds of billions for LKY stinkapore sovereign funds

But never mind, those hundreds of billions will serve as incentive for PAP scums and hoodlums with no moral compass to hoot and hoot Ah Loon when
LKY go under to be fucked and screwed by the ghouls and demons all waiting and waiting for LKY

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anti Singapore sentiments always look like toilet shit. No need to read - the same old lausai from the same cowsai forummers.

Good Morning Singapore! This is another beautiful and rainy Tuesday Morning!! Majulah Singapura!!!! I Love Singapore!!!!Muak!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A fucking clown show put up by PAP maggots cockroaches which make them even more malu then ever.

But those PAP maggots cockroaches with no fucking moral compass have no fucking shame.
After all, they are there as sondercommandos for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY helping him to fuck and screw us of hundreds of billions for LKY stinkapore sovereign funds

But never mind, those hundreds of billions will serve as incentive for PAP scums and hoodlums with no moral compass to hoot and hoot Ah Loon when
LKY go under to be fucked and screwed by the ghouls and demons all waiting and waiting for LKY

why are you always so angry? cool down lah and relax. Be a vegan.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you always so angry? cool down lah and relax. Be a vegan.

This is a good one.
I think most eat eaters are filled with anger, frustration and desperation. Most have very bad and fiery tempers. Many are downright vulgar.

Vegetarians are usually very calm, collected and cool ....and they have very nice smooth complexion with roses in their cheeks.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a spoilt Lee Hsien Loong who always get things done his way, this is GOOD NEWS!
He has to watch his health. hahaha

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Join you all?

Sing fucking hosannas to the bastards in white screwing and fucking sinkies of hundreds of billions in hope of getting crumbs from them?

You all do a world of good by remaining with your fucking heads below waterline of unflushed public toilet

INHALE GOOD AND DEEP DOWN THERE AND SING A ROUSING RENDITION OF MUCKJULAR STINKAPURA TO YOUR COMRADES FLOATING ABOUT THERE

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you agree that it is ABSOLUTELY alright to complain, then write so much crap for what?

And don't put words in peoples mouth. You make a lot of baseless accusations and assumptions. To you, seems like only the poor and so-called losers like to complain.

A few years ago while buying eating curry puff at the famous tip top stall, i overheard the chitchat owner had with his friends. Nothing but complaints against the PAP and the government. Rich or poor, complaining is part of human nature. You know, people can be rich, very rich and sStill complain.

Spot on, my friend.

This person's post came across as pointing fingers at the lower income group gripping and then turns around and says there is nothing wrong.. and yet still plugs the line "what can they achieve by complaining".

To HK141 - Ridiculous! Don't try to control others' actions, and live happier. Don't be like the pappies.. like to control this.. control that.. make my life damn boring and miserable... while their own lives gets richer as they get paid so much.. but I see so little being done for the good and benefit of all Singaporeans. What's so good about encouraging more foreigners to have more babies? (PM said this.. reported in newspapers).. what's so good about letting in pinoys, ah nehs, ah tiongs to take away jobs that could be filled by Singaporeans?

I have given up on this HK fella.. he says others "pay respects" to his parents first.. while all I am saying is.. "you can rise above others by NOT following in their path of vulgarity". Show you are of better stuff.. don't get into the fray.. then I respect you.

But for now.. your posts makes not much sense.. and I just want to let you GRIPE all you want... cos.. I don't want to control others like you seem to do.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK14K is just another pro-establishment, pro-PAP shill, registered July 2013.

Don't take my word for it, this post reveals a lot.

It's also very easy just to find faults n excuses by overlooking the merits of the past 48 years!!!

Anyone who complains against his divine rulers and the island paradise are ingrates to him.

Merits of the past 48 years? :kma: you insufferable shill. :oIo:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He swallows too much shit. In fact, he downs the stuff by the bucketload.

You kept piling your shit on how good those fucking PAPs are at every fucking turn that you can.

And Tonychat, go treat yourself to a good juicy wagyu beef ribeye and you will dump all your veges in the bin and never look at them again

Ilovestinkapore

Your head must remain below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl , good for your mind and clear up your pimples and complexion as well

jw5

Loyal
HK14K is just another pro-establishment, pro-PAP shill, registered July 2013.

Don't take my word for it, this post reveals a lot.

Anyone who complains against his divine rulers and the island paradise are ingrates to him.

Merits of the past 48 years? :kma: you insufferable shill. :oIo:

He reminds me of someone in this forum.
His nick has small caps, big caps as well as numbers. :wink:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on, my friend.

This person's post came across as pointing fingers at the lower income group gripping and then turns around and says there is nothing wrong.. and yet still plugs the line "what can they achieve by complaining".

To HK141 - Ridiculous! Don't try to control others' actions, and live happier. Don't be like the pappies.. like to control this.. control that.. make my life damn boring and miserable... while their own lives gets richer as they get paid so much.. but I see so little being done for the good and benefit of all Singaporeans. What's so good about encouraging more foreigners to have more babies? (PM said this.. reported in newspapers).. what's so good about letting in pinoys, ah nehs, ah tiongs to take away jobs that could be filled by Singaporeans?

I have given up on this HK fella.. he says others "pay respects" to his parents first.. while all I am saying is.. "you can rise above others by NOT following in their path of vulgarity". Show you are of better stuff.. don't get into the fray.. then I respect you.

But for now.. your posts makes not much sense.. and I just want to let you GRIPE all you want... cos.. I don't want to control others like you seem to do.

Sorry but i think you should be telling yourself how ridiculous you are by assuming that i'm trying to control ppl over the INTERNET, over a FORUM!!!

You claimed that the SG govt let in Pinoys, Ah Nehs n Ah Tiongs to take away all those jobs from Singaporeans... Ask yourself how many Singaporeans are there willing to be a dish-washer, bus driver, maid, or etc... You mean our govt have never waited and just brought in all those foreigners at one go???

Singaporeans are pure spoilt brat... During interview, they want short hours, high salary, light workload... Even my latest round when i went back to SG, a lady came to me asking for a job n when i interview her, her expectation from her employer is even higher than vice-versa!!!

Singaporeans are not giving enough babies n they blame the high living cost done by the govt. What do you expect??? A 4-room HDB flat still selling at $61,700 during 1985 in Yishun Khatib area or a 3-room flat selling at $14,200 during 1979 at West Coast area???

I dun have to show myself a class than others in a place non other than a forum.... If DuYunQi you are a class higher above, you wouldn't be giving names to other foreigners like Pinoys, Ah Nehs n Ah Tiongs.... Honestly as a true born Singaporean myself, sometimes the behaviour of Singaporeans are much more worst than those that comes from China n ppl like you still have the cheek to call others by names... Indeed I would used the word started by u "RIDICULOUS"!!!

By calling other names you mean you are much better or a class higher than the rest???

I would care for the least whether does my post make sense to you or not.... If you're sensible enough, you wouldn't be just pointing fingers at others but not yourself n your those buddies who like to throw out their mother's authentic organs in every post.