• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Govt will help small businesses maximise workers' contributions: PM Lee

blindswordsman

SINGAPORE: The government will help small and medium enterprises maximise their local and foreign workers' contributions, amid the ongoing manpower crunch.

This was Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's assurance to firms at the Malay-Muslim Business Conference held on Wednesday.

He said the government cannot ease up on the limits it has imposed on foreign worker inflows to Singapore.

Jialat liao. Since there are also companies in SG owned by foreigners, more import of foreign workers by these companies will not help sinkies to get jobs. More foreign companies will simply employ their own countrymen and sinkies continue to get screwed in their own country.

I have always found the PAP government to be very helpful when it comes to financial and logistical assistance.

When I first started off on my own, the EDB and the TDB both provided invaluable advice and helped arrange meetings with potential investors.

I was also provided with equipment and training grants plus generous a generous tax holiday to help ease cash flow when the enterprise was in its infancy.

SISIR helped out with the technical side of things like ISO9000 certification and calibration standards.

In NZ, there is no help whatsoever for the enterprising. The government here is only interested in helping the useless, lazy, good-for-nothing losers of society by providing them with free money while they do absolutely nothing to help themselves.

SINGAPORE: The government will help small and medium enterprises maximise their local and foreign workers' contributions, amid the ongoing manpower crunch.

This was Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's assurance to firms at the Malay-Muslim Business Conference held on Wednesday.

He said the government cannot ease up on the limits it has imposed on foreign worker inflows to Singapore.

Jialat liao. Since there are also companies in SG owned by foreigners, more import of foreign workers by these companies will not help sinkies to get jobs. More foreign companies will simply employ their own countrymen and sinkies continue to get screwed in their own country.

They cut the quota for Permits for SME. But they are allowing MNC to bring in their own trash. What difference does it make ?

I have always found the PAP government to be very helpful when it comes to financial and logistical assistance.

When I first started off on my own, the EDB and the TDB both provided invaluable advice and helped arrange meetings with potential investors.

I was also provided with equipment and training grants plus generous a generous tax holiday to help ease cash flow when the enterprise was in its infancy.

SISIR helped out with the technical side of things like ISO9000 certification and calibration standards.

In NZ, there is no help whatsoever for the enterprising. The government here is only interested in helping the useless, lazy, good-for-nothing losers of society by providing them with free money while they do absolutely nothing to help themselves.

U got balls u should post that on a new Zealand Aussie forum or yahoo Australia.

And after leeching off the PAP and the taxpayers kindness u decide the appropriate way to repay your masters is to pack ur bags and head for the island of kuntekinmaru?

U got balls u should post that on a new Zealand Aussie forum or yahoo Australia.

And after leeching off the PAP and the taxpayers kindness u decide the appropriate way to repay your masters is to pack ur bags and head for the island of kuntekinmaru?

In the NZ forums that I participate in, I have found that the best way to get a reaction is to make derogatory remarks about the lazy, useless Maori.