• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gotze's gym stories

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was at the gym early one morning when I saw a MILF on one of the exercise bikes.

Estimate her age to be mid to late 30s. Looks quite good looking.

She had straight hair that barely touched her shoulders, her skin tone was not really that fair, but not tanned either, and she was dressed in standard exercise outfit. She wore a pair of simple grey shorts. Was playing with her mobile phone as she aimless rode the bike.

I sat down beside her and did a 20-minute session on my exercise bike, admiring her as I worked out.

These are the simple pleasures of life that make life worth living!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah nehs who are getting fatter due to unhealthy american consumption habits are all i see when i attempt to enjoy a simple pleasure of life.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every morning this chap would terrorize the baristas with a large order for his equally out of shape colleagues. how to enjoy simple pleasure of life when milfs get turned off and away?

image.jpg

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today, I was at the gym again. There was this super cute SYT, I estimate around JC or university age (18-20 yo), doing the treadmill. I managed to have one session side by side her. Shiok!

She was dressed in sleeveless gym shirt and black shorts. Very pleasing and slender body.

She wanted to try to do some pull-ups, but she couldn't manage to pull herself up at the bar.

So she requested one male patron to help her lift her body up during the exercise!

Wa lao eh, that guy (probably around early 20s chap) acted like he struck lottery siah! His eyes were BIG siah!

What they did was, the guy helped her up the bar. Then as the girl struggled to pulled herself up, the guy assisted her by holding on to her torso (of course, never touch the breasts lah). In this manner, the girl managed to do 7 to 8 pull ups assisted by that eager beaver of a horny guy!

I can fucking swear the dude was having a massive erection!

Wa piagz oei, the other male patrons were staring at the bloke like he was the luckiest man on Earth!