• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

got colleague got psychiatric problem

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i told boss and boss boss but they say let her be. but this siaolang goes around harassing other colleagues.

what should other colleagues do to protect themselves from harassments?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i told boss and boss boss but they say let her be. but this siaolang goes around harassing other colleagues.

tell her to come SBF to ventilate lah. Or use her FB.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

After being in this forum for quite a while and exposed to lots of delulu shit from you know who, I'm sure you're used to such harassment and nonsense by now.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
After being in this forum for quite a while and exposed to lots of delulu shit from you know who, I'm sure you're used to such harassment and nonsense by now.
it's different. real life harassment cannot run away like online