• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got Balls vs No Balls one Pic tells all! A photo about balls!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
0CF9460F-5F6B-46EE-824A-AB47EBDF3967_cx0_cy3_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

May I ask you have some VX baby oil with you? Those you used on yr late brother VX Kim?

Ah you also want to fix your fucking brother as I understand? You just want to Baby Oil or you want a full assassination job package? I got big network of international assasins you know? Viet-Bu; Indon-bu; Ang-Moh-bu....anything you can imagine, I got them all. Yr brother no place to hide if we make a deal right now? Want?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
His eyes are not moving well and has stiff head and stiff torso...

Better for the ministers to come clean... tell us his health or mental health conditions...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he looks scared because kim jong un might suddenly invite him to sing oppa gungnam style,and ask him to let him test out his nuke on singapore,after all bitch u just gave us 20 mil for nothing,whats a little bomb bomb bomb?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
disappointed the pretty translator and mistress of bui bui kim not there. or found out the cos of security is US20mil ++++ VAT charged by USA

No bui kim wife? no Trump's wife? together stand together with mee siam mai hum WIFE...you know who you look at will spoil your eyes...ha ha ha.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's scared that Buibui Kim might suddenly slap him with baby oil.

AQua Gangnam style

my buddy will not dirty his hand to slap a sissy. no rep point. he was telling CAG better make sure all frozen bank account r closed by 6pm today and pass him unmarked cash to hand carry back.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

May I ask you have some VX baby oil with you? Those you used on yr late brother VX Kim?

Ah you also want to fix your fucking brother as I understand? You just want to Baby Oil or you want a full assassination job package? I got big network of international assasins you know? Viet-Bu; Indon-bu; Ang-Moh-bu....anything you can imagine, I got them all. Yr brother no place to hide if we make a deal right now? Want?

Pinky's sister is also an eyesore. Should be euthanized too

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey fake BG! I got more weapons than your NSFs! We got nukes, you have Foreign Talent! You cross-legged pussy!