• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got 3 Naked women arrested, KNN why no one call PAPsmearer?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
3 women arrested for being naked in public, 5 for drug offences

SINGAPORE: Eight women have been arrested in a late-night raid of public entertainment outlets, said the police in a news release on Monday (Jan 15).

The joint operation with the Central Narcotics Bureau took place last Thursday. It started at 11pm and went on for six hours.

Three of the women were arrested for appearing nude in public. Among them, two were also suspected of flouting employment and immigration laws.

The other five women were arrested for suspected drug-related offences. Channel NewsAsia understands that the women were all arrested at Cuppage Plaza.

Investigations against the suspects are ongoing, said the police.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Very few PAP members have sexy wives so they resent the fact that ordinary Singaporeans get to see hot, sexy, young chicks without their clothes on.

They therefore instruct the police force to be killjoys so that the majority of Singaporeans are forced to go home to their fat, ugly wives.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That run down building, cuppage still so happening arh. Thought tear down liaoz. Must be twenty over years ago since i step into there.

This one seems to be a cnb raid rather than antivice. The 3 nude working ladies all suay suay kenna although they ar not the original target.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That run down building, cuppage still so happening arh. Thought tear down liaoz. Must be twenty over years ago since i step into there.

This one seems to be a cnb raid rather than antivice. The 3 nude working ladies all suay suay kenna although they ar not the original target.

That's why I go Ipanema at the 4 floors of whores. Got lots of Viet bus there, and no police raids. hehhehehehe

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I go Ipanema at the 4 floors of whores. Got lots of Viet bus there, and no police raids. hehhehehehe
is that you? botak to the right of pic?
12332338345_4d4a818631_b.jpg