• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gosh, Cement-mixer truck speeding on Lane 1 at AYE !

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is true ma, once the drum is is churning ; means it's on the way to deLivery..otherwise, it' empty.Anyway
for whatever reasons, try not to foLLow behind them.. :wink:

drum churning ones, don't stay at the exit side also, i saw before one truck lao cement sai on this poor motor bike while everyone stop at traffic light. lucky i 2 cars away

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WhiLe cruising aLong AYE on Sat noon, this fuckedup cement-mixer truck driver was having a good
time speeding @100km/hr aLL the way on Lane1 before cLementi Ave 6 up to Jurong Town Hall Exit ..:( ...
dat driver heard announcemen on his radio dat there was a massif traffic slowdown @ lanes 2 n 3 on aye @ around ze exit 2 jth road ...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drum churning ones, don't stay at the exit side also, i saw before one truck lao cement sai on this poor motor bike while everyone stop at traffic light. lucky i 2 cars away

Whatever, i wish to advise drivers not to taiL behind any heavy vehicLes; if you have a choice:cool: !

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhiLe cruising aLong AYE on Sat noon, this fuckedup cement-mixer truck driver was having a good
time speeding @100km/hr aLL the way on Lane1 before cLementi Ave 6 up to Jurong Town Hall
Exit ..:(
These drivers are reaLLy a bane to other feLLow road users ! :mad:

cement.jpg

Truck Drivers are getting bolder these days.
It is hard not to notice people getting bolder in everything they do nowadays especially when it comes to committing crimes.
Matas here not interested to tackle any case that does not add a star to their career.
If you point middle finger at Teo Chee Hean i guarantee they will trail you immediately and "bring you to justice" like the St Andrew's boy's case.
It is a sad situation to see a society turning out this way.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is hard not to notice people getting bolder in everything they do nowadays especially when it comes to committing crimes.
Matas here not interested to tackle any case that does not add a star to their career.
If you point middle finger at Teo Chee Hean i guarantee they will trail you immediately and "bring you to justice" like the St Andrew's boy's case.
got money got talk, no money no talk

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
time speeding @100km/hr aLL the way on Lane1 before cLementi Ave 6 up to Jurong Town Hall
Exit ..:(
These drivers are reaLLy a bane to other feLLow road users ! :mad:

cement.jpg

Upping this thread for more PubLic Awareness !..These Fucking Road BuLLies' deserVed to have a mandatory jaiL
term upon any accidents which inVovLe any Lost of Limbs or Lifes ! !..:(:mad:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
SadLy, nowadays TPs' are Lesser seen on the roads somehow; for reasons unknown ..:cool:
Cost cutting. Money and resources diverted to catch customers of underage pros, trail opposition candidates and catching cyclists riding on pedestrian pathway.

Very easy for TP to catch speeding trucks, just fine them based on video captured on all major roads. But why is TP not doing their job? AGC doesn't want to help charge these drivers?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I'm making noise here. I hope other formers will join in to turn up the heat on TCH and MHA. Election coming in two to three years, TCH better wake up his idea.