• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gopalan Nair apologizes and begs tolong to go back US to continue his S'pore havoc

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a man with no backbone:oIo:

Talk so much before coming here and now behaving like a timid mouse whose tail is caught by the cats.

Bet when he returns to US, he'll be gungho on his blogs again throwing m&ds on Singapore again.

Is this the man you want to support ?:oIo:

wayangbaobao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gopalan Nair apologizes and begs tolong to go back US to continue his S'pore havo

gn is telling us don't wayang in sinkeland

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gopalan Nair apologizes and begs tolong to go back US to continue his S'pore havo

What a man with no backbone:oIo:

Talk so much before coming here and now behaving like a timid mouse whose tail is caught by the cats.

Bet when he returns to US, he'll be gungho on his blogs again throwing m&ds on Singapore again.

Is this the man you want to support ?:oIo:

GN thought he, now an american citizen, could just get away without thinking that american law cant do much here. some deal might have been broken and that apolagy is but a wayang, he say sorry and they would just let him go and everyone walks away happy.

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Nair hypocrite does exactly what I've predicted:oIo:

See my earlier posts above that were before he left Singapore soil.

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal

He tot being US citizen now he could back here to create havoc & Uncle Sam will come to his rescue. Oso he tot he would get publicity back in US (like Paris Hilton become rich & famous & very much in demand after doing 'naughty video' thing) and then his law practice there can prosper. But back-fired instead & now resort to begging for a living.

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is behaviour of a "snake".:oIo:

I will worry if he works for me, more if he is in a leadership position.:eek:

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal

His behaviour is predicted and expected. No surprise that Nair behaves like a snake now:oIo: