• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Google threat to quit China

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some ppl want to start "teaching" here :rolleyes: That shows how "laujiao" he is in sammyboy. :wink:

Actually, this is SOP in every freaking forum

And if U want my history in Sammyboy, I join in the final days of the old forum and been here since the new one began

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah quarreling here again, so fun :p:p:p

*Alamaking sits on the sofa munching his popcorns

MIW IB now very hot under the collar. Enjoy the show bro :biggrin:

He feel shot going around taking popshot at ppl who criticize the MIW. Now that a sniper is also taking popshot at him, and he go cry father cry mother. What a wimp! LOL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Google, pls leave china. Now they have understand what chinky behavior is. Chink and sinkies are alike, they cannot stand what others say anything bad about them.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MIW IB now very hot under the collar. Enjoy the show bro :biggrin:

Just to make myself clear. I am neither a PAP supporter non MIW IB. Funny how U seem to focus in on the fact that I do not curse and swear at PAP all day everyday but conveniently ignore the fact that I have a substantial number of post that doesn't speak well of the PAP

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of coz any MIW IB will not admit they are one. But just look at how he goes around taking pop shots at the posts criticizing MIW. Yes he may plan for some "negative" posts about his overlord to be put in once in a while so that his "neutral and objective" persona is establish and protected. Same trick under new nick, why am I not surprise? :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of coz any MIW IB will not admit they are one. But just look at how he goes around taking pop shots at the posts criticizing MIW. Yes he may plan for some "negative" posts about his overlord to be put in once in a while so that his "neutral and objective" persona is establish and protected. Same trick under new nick, why am I not surprise? :wink:

Are u here to snip sinkie losers, if you are, keep it up!!!!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I took potshots at post supporting the MIW too. Funny how U dun seem to want to recognize those. I post against things I disagree with, MIW or otherwise. I am a support of neither the opposition non MIW however I want to see the opposition to gain a better foothold in local politics. I speak up against Chee and Yap simply becoz 1)their actions are discrediting the opposition and 2)Yap likes to twist facts to deceive. U seem to choose to systematically ignore the fact that I have great respects for both Low and Chiam and in more then enough post/threads announce my support of their actions.

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
I speak up against Chee and Yap simply becoz 1)their actions are discrediting the opposition and 2)Yap likes to twist facts to deceive. U seem to choose to systematically ignore the fact that I have great respects for both Low and Chiam and in more then enough post/threads announce my support of their actions.

Playing the "divide-and-rule" game - a classic from MIW. Well, we all know his overlord MIW feels about Chee & Yap vs Low and Chiam. Reinforcing that here, has always been in the past, and is still now rolling on. :wink: Like I said, I am not surprise becos he has been playing this game since delphi days. :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pretty much the case. On top of that the CCP would be most happy to see Google quit.

You don't use google?!? :eek: So which search engine you use? Always safe to have an alternative. :biggrin:

Paiseh with all the chaos going on, miss this message. I use Google most of the time. However when searching for Ah Tiong stuff, my China colleagues recommends Sohu. It's more effective then Google. Japanese stuff use Yahoo.co.jp. I use Chinese and Japanese to search in the respective sites since I have no problems reading both languages, not sure if its as effective if you search in English

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Playing the "divide-and-rule" game - a classic from MIW. Well, we all know his overlord MIW feels about Chee & Yap vs Low and Chiam. Reinforcing that here, has always been in the past, and is still now rolling on. :wink: Like I said, I am not surprise becos he has been playing this game since delphi days. :wink:

You speak like I have the power to split the opposition party. Didn't U just call me a small fry in the other thread. If that's the case why bother with what I say. And I am very certainly I'm not the only one who feels that Chee's method is not the right way and Yap is a moron. :cool:

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, as a MIW IB, one will tries his best to disrupt the opposition, playing one against another. And he just declared that he had never insulted anyone here, so calling uncleyap a moron and dimwit is not an insult? :rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amnesia, just what his MIW lord would always claim. Bravo! :rolleyes: Moron and dimwit are not insults, grand theory of MIW. :rolleyes:

Since i have self imposed amnesia, I would be more then happy if U can point me to a post where I claimed I never insulted anyone :cool:

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since i have self imposed amnesia, I would be more then happy if U can point me to a post where I claimed I never insulted anyone :cool:

Dimwit and moron - these are not insults, still dare to brag that he has never insulted anyone here, but when confronted with his post, tucking his tail between his legs, he offer that insults are only for Chee and uncleyap. :rolleyes:
Classy MIW IB :wink:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dimwit and moron - these are not insults, still dare to brag that he has never insulted anyone here, but when confronted with his post, tucking his tail between his legs, he offer that insults are only for Chee and uncleyap. :rolleyes:
Classy MIW IB :wink:

1)I never offer that insults are only for Chee and UncleYap.
2)I never claimed I have never insulted anyone.
Please show prove of both if U think otherwise

johnstonsiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
1)I never offer that insults are only for Chee and UncleYap.
2)I never claimed I have never insulted anyone.
Please show prove of both if U think otherwise

Step 1 - Insult first
Step 2 - When confronted, ask for proof, make the party busy digging for it
Step 3 - Insult again

Repeat step 2 to 3