• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good White Folk Expats And Settlers Moving Into Sinkie Heartlands! Sinkie Ah Lians And Country Bumpkins Now Have Better Chance To Marry Up!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Low and High grade Ang Moh eh ? Here is the bombshell

it’s the very very very Low grade Ang moh who built Sinkie to be what it’s today Noooo , not Raffles me talking about Farquhar , a Scottish who are considered a hilly tribal that Farquhar was ..in short a Low down bastard ... you see Raffles and Farquhar selected Singapore but Raffles went back to Bencoolen of Sumatra to which he was the governor whreas it was Farquhar the Low down son of a scot who stayed and developed Sinkieland , not to mention all that coolies who migrated are Low down fuckers as well
He had a native mistress, that farquhar.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raffles is not England English, but Scottish. Scottish have red hairs and very hairy monster type.

English angmoh are white headhairs, short 5ft tall, horse face, and ugly face feature.

English angmoh went to Hong Kong where they feel comfortable. the HKies are shorter there.

Lots of Low and High grade Ang Moh eh ? Here is the bombshell

it’s the very very very Low grade Ang moh who built Sinkie to be what it’s today Noooo , not Raffles me talking about Farquhar , a Scottish who are considered a hilly tribal that Farquhar was ..in short a Low down bastard ... you see Raffles and Farquhar selected Singapore but Raffles went back to Bencoolen of Sumatra to which he was the governor whreas it was Farquhar the Low down son of a scot who stayed and developed Sinkieland , not to mention all that coolies who migrated are Low down fuckers as well

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I am beo ing two expat ladies who moved into a neighbourhood low SES studio apartment. From the micro bikini they are drying on the balcony I deduce there will be excitement to come.
I am browsing Amazon for a high powered telescope.

can eat, don’t waste

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raffles is not England English, but Scottish. Scottish have red hairs and very hairy monster type.

English angmoh are white headhairs, short 5ft tall, horse face, and ugly face feature.

English angmoh went to Hong Kong where they feel comfortable. the HKies are shorter there.
Raffles was from Inner Mongolia lah and Farquhar came from Yunnan.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised they could still afford American school with companies not paying for kids schooling. That one is s$50k/Yr fees. You can see most of the students these days are Asians... Indonesians, China, India and the odd sg rich kid whose parents claim have learning difficulties
Even if the foreigner is getting a local remuneration package to come stay here.
I am sure that amount is still much higher then any average earning singaporean.
You should go find out how much glc or dbs is paying employee expat.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if the foreigner is getting a local remuneration package to come stay here.
I am sure that amount is still much higher then any average earning singaporean.
You should go find out how much glc or dbs is paying employee expat.
I have seen a few on exact same terms as locals. S$10k/mth single income, no other allowance, is not American school profile