• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Vivian Shares Tips On How To Pick A Good Wife! Loser Oppies Please Learn!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Viv ever get selected to be Prez...you think you qualify under chinese or indian category?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the last 2 GE, Viv has shown to be serious political player at grassroots level. Remember what he tried to do with Vincent W during the 2011 GE. In the last GE he did very well. He is now elected to CEC for the first time. I suspect that he realised that he is hopeless in policy and executive tasking and planning and decided to drop down to the gutters and play around with lesser beings.

Yes I struggle to see why he is one of LHL's faves. Is he popular in the grassroots? Or is he one of the PAP's hatchet men?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My source told me VB indicated to Pinky he wanted a more important ministry to helm years ago.

If not, he would step down. That’s why he’s now at MFA after being minister of 2 low profile ministries usually meant for useless ministers.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ambitious bugger asked for Defence which in the past is a prerequisite for PM. And he still has not done that anyone can recall.

My source told me VB indicated to Pinky he wanted a more important ministry to helm years ago.

If not, he would step down. That’s why he’s now at MFA after being minister of 2 low profile ministries usually meant for useless ministers.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the last 2 GE, Viv has shown to be serious political player at grassroots level. Remember what he tried to do with Vincent W during the 2011 GE. In the last GE he did very well. He is now elected to CEC for the first time. I suspect that he realised that he is hopeless in policy and executive tasking and planning and decided to drop down to the gutters and play around with lesser beings.

My thoughts are he was rewarded for dealing with Vincent W, and handily beating the SDP in the GE.