• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good to have some self-defence skills thesedays

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the rising crime rate committed by those foreign thrash, it would be good to possess some self-defence skills to protect ourselves in the event that we are attacked by those bastards! Any good recommendations? MMA, Muay Thai, Hapkido, Wing Chun? Not TKD please! It's a bloody useless wayang sport for kiddos!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i studied martial arts for a few years before....

after so many many many many years still haven't got a chance to use it...not even once!!!

why? because i got God as 靠山? :biggrin:

God did not teach you to be stupid...or else there will be no army.....the Israelites that marched out of Egypt..have their own martial arts opponents to protect themselves..citizen army...

So, an attacker come at you with a knife..what will you do?, "in the name of Jesus Christ, STOP!"...your faith that strong?:p

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you said your church was being persecuted?

after so many many many many years still haven't got a chance to use it...not even once!!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the rising crime rate committed by those foreign thrash, it would be good to possess some self-defence skills to protect ourselves in the event that we are attacked by those bastards! Any good recommendations? MMA, Muay Thai, Hapkido, Wing Chun? Not TKD please! It's a bloody useless wayang sport for kiddos!

Krav Maga

www.kravmaga.com.sg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on yr nick, u have metal teeth already so no need protection.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal

wahlaneh...
dun always bring God out to talk leh.
everything also blame God meh?
in those days the Israelites didnt even need to fight - God fought for them.
Joshua n those priests simply marched around Jericho 7 times for 6 days each day 1 time n on the 6th day 7 times and then all gave a loud shout and the walls collapsed.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me know if anyone keen to have a 252 pages pdf on complete Krav Maga history to techniques :biggrin:

Teekee, u might want this pdf. Print it out, burnt it, add to your drinking water and drink it. I am sure u can fight a
battalion of madmansg.

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me know if anyone keen to have a 252 pages pdf on complete Krav Maga history to techniques :biggrin:

Teekee, u might want this pdf. Print it out, burnt it, add to your drinking water and drink it. I am sure u can fight a
battalion of madmansg.

I want i want! :biggrin: