• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Time To Rob Cash Carrying Hongkanese Protestors .. LOL :D

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
HKD is pegged to USD, small movements allowed. Mass withdrawal of HKD and converting them to other currencies, eg. USD should provide tangible support for US Dollar.

However, USD is slightly weaker this morning. The HKers did not managed to affect the money market.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
HKD is pegged to USD, small movements allowed. Mass withdrawal of HKD and converting them to other currencies, eg. USD should provide tangible support for US Dollar.

However, USD is slightly weaker this morning. The HKers did not managed to affect the money market.
Where got so easy to affect. But I am sure some Hongkanese protestors will be robbed ... Lol :biggrin:

Gong is the word :biggrin:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where got so easy to affect. But I am sure some Hongkanese protestors will be robbed ... Lol :biggrin:

Gong is the word :biggrin:

The HKers are not gong. They have balls. They deserve our respect. The protesters are all well-educated youth who happened to fall in love with the land that they lived in. The HK government could have easily put out the fire in the beginning but Carrie was just too scholarly-stubborn to listen to the ground. Now the Chinese and HK government focus on blaming everyone (including foreigners), except listening to the ground, because they are in denial of the bleak future facing their youth. Tiananmen incident featured the best-educated youth from China when I was young. Today, I saw similarity in HK.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The HKers are not gong. They have balls. They deserve our respect. The protesters are all well-educated youth who happened to fall in love with the land that they lived in. The HK government could have easily put out the fire in the beginning but Carrie was just too scholarly-stubborn to listen to the ground. Now the Chinese and HK government focus on blaming everyone (including foreigners), except listening to the ground, because they are in denial of the bleak future facing their youth. Tiananmen incident featured the best-educated youth from China when I was young. Today, I saw similarity in HK.
That's good. I am hoping for Hong Kong to collapse :biggrin:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's good. I am hoping for Hong Kong to collapse :biggrin:

I believe Chinese government also hopes HK to collapse so you see no olive branch offered to the protestors. HK is too powerful as a territory of China. HK's state reserve is 2/3 the size of China's. HK is still the preferred regional HQ of Japanese and AMDK MNCs (not Singapore). Guangzhou and Shenzhen can take over the aviation and sea port business (HPH Trust listed at US$1.01 in 2011 and now trades at US$0.18). Shanghai can take over banking and finance.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest:

“I don’t think it will be a problem,” because the demand for new currency ahead of Lunar New Year celebrations every year “when the public exchange old notes for new ones for their lai see packets” is “much more” than any run on ATMs, said George Leung Siu-kay, an adviser to HSBC, Asia-Pacific.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal

The protesters failed

Some messages on an online forum called LIHKG and circulated via the Telegram messaging platform have called on protesters to convert their Hong Kong dollars into US dollars to drive down the value of the local currency.
https://www.scmp.com/business/banki...banks-say-they-have-adequate-cash-meet-demand

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
and i totally agree with you.