• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good thing today, 3~4pm CTE (south) near TTSH motorbike mati @lane 1

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I past by near 4pm the jam reached until Braddell Road, KNN. I came back the other way from town 1825Hr the huge jam still there. Same ambulance still at the same spot + 2 TP Volvos plus EMAS tow trucks. That means that guy mati already. Black expensive bike and ran over by Yellow i40 Comfort Delgro City Cab. On lane one.

Any one saw? And you swines must be taking the numbers to buy 4D hor? KNN! I won't post the numbers. LOL - actually did not noticed the numbers for you greedy swines.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
I past by near 4pm the jam reached until Braddell Road, KNN. I came back the other way from town 1825Hr the huge jam still there. Same ambulance still at the same spot + 2 TP Volvos plus EMAS tow trucks. That means that guy mati already. Black expensive bike and ran over by Yellow i40 Comfort Delgro City Cab. On lane one.

Any one saw? And you swines must be taking the numbers to buy 4D hor? KNN! I won't post the numbers. LOL - actually did not noticed the numbers for you greedy swines.
Motorcyclists and taxi drivers are 2 of the worse kinds of motorists. These PESTS like to change lanes suddenly by cutting into your paths.

Infidels

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you be so orshim?

People die already you said it's a good thing.

What if he has children? Some kids just lost a dad.