• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good that Najib wins

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better the Devil you know.

At least our govt is familiar and knows how to handle this current malaysian govt.

you just never know how Anwar will be like

To me he doesnt look friendly - more looking at personal interest than anything else

Congratulations to Najib

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At least our govt is familiar and knows how to handle this current malaysian govt.

To me he doesnt look friendly - more looking at personal interest than anything else

Congratulations to Najib
Hee hee another gong cheebye....
Our govt might not be this govt come 2016....hee hee sor hai.

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
so clever cock ?
do share with us your thoughts

its easier to criticise when you have nothing up there

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congratulations to Najib

There is familiarity, because they are in cahoots with underhanded dirty dealings.

Iskandar is one of them.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congratulations to Najib

Anwar not fighting for Msians. Hes fighting for self interest!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Congratulations to Najib

Nothing much will change.
歌照唱,舞照跳,馬照跑

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Congratulations to Najib

that is sinkie interest.

Ritchie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations to Najib and his supporters & wish opposition supporters to give their full support for a prosperous and peaceful Msia!!

More importantly is Singaporeans and people in Singapore to continue be in mutual caring, loving & supportive including the government. May all be safe, peace and good health!:cool:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is familiarity, because they are in cahoots with underhanded dirty dealings.

Iskandar is one of them.

heh had DAP won Johor, PAP would be sweating loads on how to deal with their ex colleauges from across the border

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so clever cock ?
do share with us your thoughts

its easier to criticise when you have nothing up there

Me bad. If anwar had won....
Malaysian sky would collapse today dragging along with it singapore's sky....
Sorry for not looking at the big picture....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib may be chased out in months. His deputy is in a hurry to take over and now he has the justification to push Najib out. The internal bickerings in UMNO will give the PAPpies lots of concerns and sleepless nights. Our NSmen will face more mobilization as well. Damn.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallelujah! Praise be to Allah. Omitorfo. Varnakum!

More good years for Malaysia.

Ole oleoleole... ole ole!

3 cheers for Najib! Clap clap clapclapclap

3 cheers for Najib! Clap clap clapclapclap clapclapclapclap clap clap!

jw5

Loyal

3 cheers for Najib! Clap clap clapclapclap clapclapclapclap clap clap!

Want to clap and cheer must do properly like this:

Clap 9X Najib! Clap 9X Najib! Clap 9X Najib!

or

We are for Najib! Clap 5X We are for Najib! Clap 5X

or

Give me an N! and so on....................... :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anwar said he will step down if he loses this election.. till now, no sound no picture of this happening. He also another one buey chun one..