• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Sinkie Patriot Just Wants To Live An Honest, Hardworking Life! Not Interested In Anything Else! Oppies, Please Fuck Off!

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Ah! My house gate is so far away from my door, that I can't even hear these door to door sales man calling....hahhahha

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That's the average sinkie lor. Actually that is better than average I would say.

I tell you any politician after doing one campaign will realize majority of sinkies are fucking stupid anyway and they will reexamine what the fuck they are doing trying to represent stupid people and leading dumb asses.

That's why end up just focus on the money.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he saw a group of PAP men, he would react differently. He probably would come up, smile, shake hands and ask to do a wefie with them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An honest, hardworking, simple life. I hold them in higher regard than the likes of Kong Hee.

30750077_-_14_02_2014_-_zycard.jpg