• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Profit Selling Drinks

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe I haven't been back more often but this morning was surprised that a regular cup of barley water costs $1.60

This is a very simple drink and easy to make so I believe should costs less than a can of cola to produce. Surely selling drinks is good money to be made.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think buy from an Aunty pushing a marketing trolley is cheaper? Of course boiling by yourself is cheaper.

If you buy from shops, hawker center or Restuarant, there's thses things called 'rent' and 'salary' and 'utilities'.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe I haven't been back more often but this morning was surprised that a regular cup of barley water costs $1.60

This is a very simple drink and easy to make so I believe should costs less than a can of cola to produce. Surely selling drinks is good money to be made.

The bulk of the money goes to the rental. PAP's rental..

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

bring your own coffee beans or tea bag...... ask for free hot water lah

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why when you go to coffee shop, hawker center or food court, you will be asked at least twice: you want drink? and then they will recommend barley or long gan...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hot barley water in a plastic container..

all the toxin from the plastic will leech into the barley water... enjoy your poisonous drink!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you think the stall worker will put ice and wait for the barley to cool down. then put in the plastic cup???

no wonder you bunch of sinkies are screwed day in and out by your very own govt and still blur like fucked..

i pity sinkies, and i am so right to stay away from them.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some restaurants charge $5.50 for a bottle of 500 ml. Evian water imported from France. These are not fine dining establishments located at 5-star hotels which would normally charge $15 to $20 per bottle.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reason for lease holders or owners of kopitiams/food courts to run drinks themselves.
Even the kopitiam ah sohs are a dying breed (self service)

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I drink the Owl brand KOPI-O GAO in the office almost everyday, one bag cost 22 cents can make one big cup of kopi-o.

Nowadays I just make my own kopi in the office, much cheaper than buying kopi in the kopitiams.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell canned drinks even more profitable la. Foodcourt sells Coke for $1.70. Guess how much in NTUC?

CUNT sell a mildly chill can of coke at $1.05.

provision shop sell cold soft drink around $0.60 to $0.80.

buy direct from manufacturer only $8 per 24can carton, not even $0.35 per can.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Selling drinks you make pittance .... wanna make some serious money, go and sell short on Keppel Corpse and Sembawang Marine.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls lor. Its freshly prepared so will cost more.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hot barley water in a plastic container..

all the toxin from the plastic will leech into the barley water... enjoy your poisonous drink!!

You see, the coffee is mine but the barley is for a Thai friend