• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Polish SYT Loves Bak Kut Teh And Singlish! Majulah PAP!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know a polish client who told me her niece came here years ago on student exchange to do a thesis on Singlish. Quite sure this is not the niece from the timeline. But ... What's this thing about Polish girls and their fascination with Singlish??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I know a polish client who told me her niece came here years ago on student exchange to do a thesis on Singlish. Quite sure this is not the niece from the timeline. But ... What's this thing about Polish girls and their fascination with Singlish??

Polish girls appreciate that Singapore is a safe multiracial society with a strong economy. That's why they are fascinated with Singlish. Lots of ang mors visit Bali every year. You think they give a shit about bahasa indon?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Polish girls appreciate that Singapore is a safe multiracial society with a strong economy. That's why they are fascinated with Singlish. Lots of ang mors visit Bali every year. You think they give a shit about bahasa indon?
She got a Sg husband lah. what economy what crap.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has not tried rendang with ketupat pulut yet.

1.jpg

ONCE EATEN FOREVER SMITTEN.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Its time for PAPsmearer to give his FR on Polish girls. On one of PAPsmearers overseas trips, PAPsmearer checked the local classfieds for massage and chanced upon one from a Polish lady. Made the appointment and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a tanned, beautiful and tall polish lady with short hair. She was dressed sexy and told me she likes to be nude when she did her massage. Well, who is PAPsmearer to complain? Actually, she gave one of the best massages I had, on a real massage bed. Better then many certified masseuse I have seen. He larger B cups were pressing all over my back when she did her massage. Almost like a B2B massage. Finished off with a HJ. SHiok. And she was completely shaved bald in her pussy area. That woman is very skilled. But no FS. SInce that time, PAPsmearer has always had an affinity for Polish girls.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm in love with her, and I want her to be the mother of my children.
Go hang around bars of 5 star hotels. You can find all,kinds of nationals. And hair colour. Blondes, brunettes, red heads
Polish, Lithuanian, US, jews, Estonians. They need money for their travel.