• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good PM Lee Has Been Defamed By Oppie Children's Book! Bayi Unleashed!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be interesting if Yang and Ling come up to support the publisher, and how dishnr bro can sue if 2 siblings hv no objections.

This is a good issue to bite back dishnr bro over LSW vs AG pliant lawsuit.

Another 你拜初一 我拜十五

Wooh... more 坐山观虎斗.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should have published with Amazon and use a pen name. Now, they will go bankrupt because the verdict is a foregone conclusion. Our judges do not mind been international laughing stock as long as they make lots of dough.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i’ll be buying “hdb homes of singapore” by hubby and wife team of eitaro ogawa and tame iwasaki instead. that truly should be a coffee table book in any sinkies’ home. it explains the sinkie culture to future generations. this stupid ebook about sinkie royalty can ignore. who fucking cares?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question is, there is no names mentioned & if this classified under fiction, humour or satire, I am sure there is a disclaimer, can pinky sue? Sue for innuendo? or Leste Majeste?...there is a company called... Oxley, that is in property...the joke maybe on them, right?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should be a reader for all students same as the "Animal Farm" that teaches us there are animals which behaved more equal (dictator)than others (slaves).

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky has thin skin. The 3 should just run road ...don't waste money to fight in a kangaroo court. Can the three sue LHL in UK or Australia?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its slam dunk case law wise. Its more a question of damages. It will be the usual routine, where they apologise and PM becomes a hero and will waive cost and damages.

It appears that Epigram owner and publisher had asked 2 of his then interns to pursue his idea and then roped in illustrator to do the drawings.

Question is, there is no names mentioned & if this classified under fiction, humour or satire, I am sure there is a disclaimer, can pinky sue? Sue for innuendo? or Leste Majeste?...there is a company called... Oxley, that is in property...the joke maybe on them, right?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must be thick - I was wondering why the Butler had an Ang Mo name - OB Markus!!

Out of Bound Mark .
Notice on eldest son bed is printed 1 and with a crown, and the book reading "super maths stuff"
Toy locker at end of bed got rocket and basketball in shape of A star
lots of other details very good to laff at

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very slow on my part.

Out of Bound Mark .
Notice on eldest son bed is printed 1 and with a crown, and the book reading "super maths stuff"

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of Bound Mark .

who is that in the poster next to Harriet's bed?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is this a "slam dunk case law wise"?

Which law has this children's fairytale run afoul of?

Its slam dunk case law wise. Its more a question of damages. It will be the usual routine, where they apologise and PM becomes a hero and will waive cost and damages.

It appears that Epigram owner and publisher had asked 2 of his then interns to pursue his idea and then roped in illustrator to do the drawings.