• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good PAP Govt Sacks DBS ABNN For Disloyalty!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bank is safe. If it were to fail, then Singapore would follow. Stirring the AhNNness to highlight the unfairness and plight of fellow Singaporeans might be a more beneficial approach. TEKAN the bank if it should make Singaporeans PAY for making DEPOSITs.

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must welcome CECA indians. They are here to help Singapore become a world class banking and financial hub. Without these good Indian talents, Singapore banking and financial standing will fall far behind. You racists are goondus!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pathetic asshole, dun discriminate other nationality. They, the Malaysians are hardworking & honest people.

Yes I wish SGD 1 : 1 Ringgit like that good for both countries.

No wonder all Sinkies look down on you !!!

GET LOST !!! YOU SOB !!!
Your ccb Malaysian tail is out. Ccb Malaysians love to pretend to be sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man who posted graphic of ripped Singapore flag on Facebook no longer working for DBS Bank

PHOTO: DBS
DEREK WONG
THE STRAITS TIMES

Aug 28, 2018

SINGAPORE - The man who posted a graphic of a ripped Singapore flag on Facebook earlier this month, is no longer working for his employer, DBS Bank.
The bank announced this in a Facebook post on Tuesday (Aug 28).

It said that Mr Avijit Das Patnaik was counselled for the controversial post, which showed a T-shirt with a graphic of a Singapore flag being torn, revealing an Indian flag underneath.

"DBS strongly disapproves of such actions by our employees," the bank said in the post. "At the same time, it is fair and right that all employees are given the benefit of due process."

The bank added that after the incident, a disciplinary committee was convened and, as of Aug 24, Mr Patnaik was "no longer with the bank" on Facebook
Recently, one of our employees Avijit Das Patnaik was counselled in connection with a post showing a T-shirt, with a...
Posted by DBS on Monday, 27 August 2018
The Straits Times has asked DBS for further details.

The image was believed to have first surfaced on Aug 14, a day before India's Independence Day, when Mr Patnaik shared it on the Singapore Indians and Expats Facebook page.

He posted it alongside a caption in Hindi that said, "Phir bhi dil hai…", which roughly translates to "Still my heart is…" and alludes to a popular Hindi song that talks about always feeling love for the motherland, India.

Many netizens who saw the post found it offensive, with some complaining that the image was disrespectful to Singapore as it showed the Singapore flag being ripped to shreds.
The image was later taken down.

After the incident, when ST contacted Mr Patnaik, who is a Singapore permanent resident, he apologised and said he did not mean to cause offence.

The Singapore Arms and Flag and National Anthem Act states that no person shall treat the flag with disrespect. The penalty is a maximum fine of $1,000.
The police are investigating the incident.
Well just another case that proves it doesn’t pay to be kind to some people.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must welcome CECA indians. They are here to help Singapore become a world class banking and financial hub. Without these good Indian talents, Singapore banking and financial standing will fall far behind. You racists are goondus!

To WELCOME? It's sad that the ruLEEng PAP has transformed some Singaporeans into docile sheep with low self-esteem
HELP SINGAPORE? Without which the system/country WILL FALL FAR BEHIND? Are these the thinking and directives behind our Singapore LEADERS or that of the PAP LEEders? If so, then this country is governed by TRAITORS!!!! Thus, it's time to PURGE!!
Talents are to be valued and appreciated...BUT...what is true value when there is no alignment of genuine heart and brain.

Food for Thought:

PAP LEEders think highLEE of themselves and look down on their fellow Singaporeans?
PAP LEEders and their woof-woofs activeLEE and intentionLEE misconstrue, and is usualLEE the primary initiator/source.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are all the multi-million ministers and mpees?
Why complete silence when our flag posted as a TORN one with another country flag intimidating her?

BOYCOTT DBS, pressure the relevant and concerned parties into presenting PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!
This kind of crime.... a foreigner gets away with "He is no longer with....."
No prize for guessing correctly what will happen if this crime was committed by Singapore born SINGAPOREAN(s)
Remember riot police activated for Ms Chee at mrt station when she was in jeans and slippers in contrast to "maximum restraint" for foreigners rioting and etc in little India?
WTF has happened to our country and what are we defending and paying taxes for?
Public security being compromised, NO action, but for specific political events/requirements, the useless "hide in ambulance" force will be out in full force.

Revoke PR, deport and ban him from entering Singapore permanently and confiscate whatever hdb lease or cpf this rubbish chapati gained from being a PR

"Patnaik was forced to respond to the intense criticism. He explained to reporters that he had seen the image circulating on social media and WhatsApp and didn’t think twice about re-posting it." MEANING=>Singapore authorities better track down his social media and WhatsApp and find out which other chapati(s) is posting TORN SINGAPORE FLAG!!!!!!!!!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
老 gin, I am a co-owner of a cleaning & facility company. I have a secretary & a tea lady to serve me.
I make about $20,000 net a month and married with 2 kids.
I am not like you or that loser Kinanana that need to lick the ceca cake leng shitholes for a living.

These people just cannot understand why some people don't need to WORK or REPORT to a place of work. We are what we are. Cheers.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people just cannot understand why some people don't need to WORK or REPORT to a place of work. We are what we are. Cheers.

My friend, we can see that the oppie supporters are mostly independent business owners and well-off people.

They do not need the ruling party to provide them a job unlike @Kinanana that pathetic lackey who always agree with his political leaders at work.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desi_Bank.jpg

Desi Bank of Singapore.

Fucking traitor Pinkie Loong you have allowed our national bank to turn into a foreign trash keleng kia bank!

Hope you get your lymphoma cancer relapse real soon.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pertinent point is why he even dared to do this in the first place.
The foreigners here must have been embolden by the special treatment by the PAP and found the locals very timid.
Its very difficult for locals to get a job in a bank and yet foreigners are employed by a govt (meaning indirectly taxpayers) owned local bank in huge numbers!
This situation will never be allowed to happen in another country and the PAP has to be voted out and made to pay for treating locals badly

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老 gin, I am a co-owner of a cleaning & facility company. I have a secretary & a tea lady to serve me.

I make about $20,000 net a month and married with 2 kids.

I am not like you or that loser Kinanana that need to lick the ceca cake leng shitholes for a living.
Another ccb Malaysian loser that needs to insult people poor and call himself boss and owner of business to feel like a winner. Listen up ok whether you rich or poor, you are confirmed a stinky piece of shit with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies. Pui!