• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news, Wuhan virus spreading rapidly in tiongcock !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Rape of Nanjing 2.0 :cool:

P.S: Better stop the Tiongs from hoarding masks etc and shipping them back to their motherland.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They don't nickname Winnie Xi as the Great Acceleration Master, aka 总加速师, for nothing. Every bad thing become worse rapidly under his iron-fisted rule.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo will come out very soon to defend China and China vaccine as he is the number 1 China support. I am not sure if he receives scum from China communist. What do u think ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo will come out very soon to defend China and China vaccine as he is the number 1 China support. I am not sure if he receives scum from China communist. What do u think ?

It's always either bribe or blackmail.

Even some US generals have been compromised, it's easy dealing with a small-timer like George Yeo.

EZqDSGdUMAAPR7q.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Floods
Pandemic
Nuclear meltdown <-- You are here.
Famine
Economic collapse
War

--
P.S: Hope George Yeo doesn't commit suicide. But if he's a victim of blackmail, he should thank God for the liberation, and that only happens when the CCP is no more.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Floods
Pandemic
Nuclear meltdown <-- You are here.
Famine
Economic collapse
War

--
P.S: Hope George Yeo doesn't commit suicide. But if he's a victim of blackmail, he should thank God for the liberation, and that only happens when the CCP is no more.
I hope one day George Yeo can verbally spa with Bilahari 狗屎干。
I don't like 狗屎干 but at least he got the courage to fuck Chinese communist

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucker could have been a tiong spy after kenna kicked out by Pinky.