• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good news to Samsters here.... CHEAPER rate at Gleneagles Hospital on weekends

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I don’t need this. My insurance covers single bed ward in private hospital. Shiok!
Btw this doesn’t happen by chance but because I lived a self responsible clean life from past to present, willing to sacrifice money to pay for the premiums since young.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they do charge for mortuary space. The bill might show as miscellaneous charges.

Don't forget, the consumables, the needles by the dozens, the formalin charge by the litre, the latex gloves, they use a few; they charge you for 2 boxes, the gauzes, by the boxes....ha ha ha ha

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a hospital...not hotel 81 at Novena..duh!...what were you expecting? wall to wall people?..then there must be a major disaster, that is when the hospital are filled...
My rich indo friends has been flying to Penang and Malacca to get their needs fix. Who cares about PAP propaganda that we command a premium over our counterparts?