• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good news if you yearn to be cast in a Jackass Neo movie

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2023/05/jack-neo-i-not-stupid-3/

Jack Neo making 'I Not Stupid 3', online casting auditions begin May 8​

inotstupid.jpg

Jack Neo is making "I Not Stupid 3".

The announcement comes 17 years after the second instalment, "I Not Stupid Too", was released.

The first film, "I Not Stupid", was released in 2002.

What the movie will be about​

The first two movies, "I Not Stupid" and "I Not Stupid Too", featured former child stars Shawn Lee and Joshua Ang.

They are considered Neo's iconic movies as they sparked a conversation about how Singaporean parents' emphasis on school grades have affected children.

Neo, who will be directing "I Not Stupid 3", said:

"Many parents are accustomed to believing that good academic achievements mean everything for their children’s future. So they spare no effort to push for their children’s academic excellence in order to attain the right grades for the best schools. No parent likes their child to lose to others, but everyone forgets that every child comes into this world with different gifts and abilities, which when cultivated through right training and development, will make the child shine!
If parents only focus on their children’s academic achievements, they will neglect their other talents. Children are never stupid and hopefully through the learning process of the four children in this new movie, parents can learn to connect better with their children and allow them to grow into the best version of themselves.”

Search for new talent​

The production team, which includes J Team and mm2 Entertainment, will be looking for new faces to be cast for the movie.

They will share details on their online auditions on Neo, J Team, and mm2's respective Facebook accounts on May 8 at 9pm.

Production details and release dates for "I Not Stupid 3" have yet to be confirmed.