• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good m&d Is Victim Of Racism And Islamophobia At Geylang Bazaar 2019! Why Sinkies No Heart No Humanity Towards Moslems? Guess Race!!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad indeed when locals (I assume ) verbally bashing each others when foreigners already stole their lunch. You will not find Pinoys, Indian expats or China nationals in such situation as most will be eating in aircond comfort or hotels. Locals fighting over scrapes while foreign talents lead the good life. Got see any local old uncles/aunties picking cardboards there or not-what Pioneer /Merdeka Generation- must thank them for voting PAP into power. Ai yah wait till you see the Pinoys celebrate their National Day in Orchard Road-like that got class one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Locals fighting over scrapes while foreign talents lead the good life.

Kindly stop posting lies and fake news.

Most sinkies live the good life here. They have the money to pay for the world's most expensive cars, buy BTOs and condos here. Sinkies also have the privilege of hiring other ASEAN nationals as their serfs to rape and beat at will.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like i should wait untill break fast time then go hawker centre and eat............i'll buy lots of pork and sit at the muslim side..........

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lazy ,act blur ,chow keng are their traits.
Act blur because half the time malays dunno what chinese people talking about.
Lazy because no incentive to work hard.
Chow keng because of eating too much chinese food, makes malays sick.