• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning! A Beautiful Sunday Again!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because me and him have been members of this and the old forum and have been posting on different topics all along and the scroobal issue is only recent and if you know anything jw5 recently attacked scroobal while i have been bashing scroobal from the get go when this forum was created.
Some time also passed after AhMeng first started defending himself that he's not kopiuncle, before I started defending him only about THREE days ago. :smile:

You on the other hand have not posted on anything else except to come to ah meng's defence.
My confusion has turned into disappointment.
Because of the fact that you DARE to say something that is not only false, but which has all the evidence against it staring in your face, if only you bother to look.
My defence of AhMeng only started well after I had posted over SIX HUNDRED posts.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some time also passed after AhMeng first started defending himself that he's not kopiuncle, before I started defending him only about THREE days ago. :smile:

My confusion has turned into disappointment.
Because of the fact that you DARE to say something that is not only false, but which has all the evidence against it staring in your face, if only you bother to look.
My defence of AhMeng only started well after I had posted over SIX HUNDRED posts.

Don't care. The fact of the matter is you're a newbie and who is only remembered for defending meng and nothing else. :rolleyes:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't care.
Then why did you reply? :wink:
By the way, I CARE; that is why I bother to reply.
If you TRULY do NOT care, then you should not reply, and let me have the last word. :p

The fact of the matter is you're a newbie
What has that got to do with speaking the truth that I am not AhMeng's clone and that AhMeng is not kopiuncle's clone?

and who is only remembered for defending meng and nothing else. :rolleyes:
haha, even if only ONE member is on my side, I'm contented. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why did you reply? :wink:
By the way, I CARE; that is why I bother to reply.
If you TRULY do NOT care, then you should not reply, and let me have the last word. :p

What has that got to do with speaking the truth that I am not AhMeng's clone and that AhMeng is not kopiuncle's clone?

haha, even if only ONE member is on my side, I'm contented. :smile:

ok la kopi uncle no need to so lor sor la don't quote wrong post.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok la kopi uncle no need to so lor sor la don't quote wrong post.
Looks like you care after all! :biggrin:

I'm not kopiuncle, nor AhMeng. :smile:
If you really want to reply to kopiuncle, all you have to do is dig up some of his old threads:
http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?do=finduser&userid=28316&starteronly=1&contenttype=vBForum_Thread
and reply to them.

And thanks for warning me not to quote the wrong post.
I'll return the favour by also warning YOU not to quote the wrong post. :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Let's see if it continues into Tuesday! :biggrin:

So you agree that you quoted the wrong post? :wink:

At this rate, to preserve his Lau Chiao ego, I tink it will lor... cannot admit wron huanzz lah... let him be lah...

Lau chiao face is important you knowsh.. if not he will cite that again and again that he is Pioneer Generation member of SBF...

u and me got no PG card here hor...:biggrin: