• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Mat animal lover and young MILF fined for feeding wild babis.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE — Two individuals were fined $2,500 on Wednesday (31 March) for feeding wild boars at Pasir Ris Industrial Park on separate occasions.

Muhammad Firoz Mohd Amin, 41, and Serene Pan Shiying, 32, each pleaded guilty to intentionally feeding wildlife without the written approval of the Director-General of Wildlife Management, which is a contravention of the Wildlife Act.
National Parks Board prosecutor Packer Mohamed told the court that Firoz had been at Pasir Ris Coast Industrial Park 6 on 7 December last year feeding pieces of bread to wild boars. He was caught throwing pieces of bread towards the animals, even though there were at least three signs reminding the public not to feed wildlife.

As for Pan, on 18 December last year, she was in the same area feeding wild boars pieces of bread. She threw the bread at the animals some two metres away from signs stating such acts are prohibited.

Packer sought a fine of $2,500 for each of the accused, similar to previous cases. In mitigation, Firoz asked to pay his fine in instalments, while Pan had nothing to say.

For feeding wildlife without approval, each could have been fined up to $5,000 on a first offence.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If NPB prosecutor a cheena, maybe Firoz will be fine lesser or let off with a stern warning. :biggrin: :roflmao: $2.5K ouch! :thumbsdown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah highly urbanized Sinkieland also got wildlife? Where are the zebras and cheetahs?

Remember what I said: depleted govt coffers = escalation of frivolous fines. There's a new trick in town: drivers who get fined can choose to go for lessons at a driving centre instead. But the course fee is quite expensive too, which in reality is just a disguised fine + you investing some time. :wink:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay chap was luring the wild boar cos he wanted to catch it n bring it home..Too bad that his plan didn't work out!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Kudos to this Mat for being kindhearted in feeding the Babi. Many Malays also tend to avoid dogs let alone a wild boar. My heart goes out to him. Being fined 2.5K for being compassionate to an animal is no joking matter.
I agree. Despite his religion, he showed compassion and kindness to babis. This punishment is a very bitter pill to swallow and I feel for him. Imagine too, the scorn and disdain he must've kena-ed from family and muslim friends.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And what kind of a fuckup name is Packer Mohamed? He's trying to tell people he's got a huge cock? Packing a huge package?

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this feeding is going to end with the animals being shot. Pigs/boars breed like rabbits, and turn aggressive very easily, and especially if they have lost their fear of humans through feeding. Once they attack people, that will be the end of them.

I remember exactly the same problem with the baboons that used to infest the botanic gardens a long, long time ago. They had to be culled once they became too aggressive.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this feeding is going to end with the animals being shot. Pigs/boars breed like rabbits, and turn aggressive very easily, and especially if they have lost their fear of humans through feeding. Once they attack people, that will be the end of them.

I remember exactly the same problem with the baboons that used to infest the botanic gardens a long, long time ago. They had to be culled once they became too aggressive.
Why dont let them breed n sell them to the butcher for wild boar meat.? Wild boar meat is delicious

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are boars haram?

Cannot eat. That is all. But malays nowdays won't even touch pig skin shoes. Snd movies like " babi" are considered sensitive which is ridiculous.

1617304235798.png

Controversial artiste Namewee surrenders to Malaysian police over investigations into film ‘Babi’
Malaysian Chinese singer Namewee arrives at the 57th Golden Horse Awards in Taipei on Nov. 21, 2020. Namewee is a guest at this year's Golden Horse Awards - one of the Chinese-language film industry's biggest annual events. (AP Photo/ Billy Dai)

By Vincent Tan
22 Mar 2021 04:10PM (Updated: 22 Mar 2021 05:40PM)
Bookmark

KUALA LUMPUR: Fresh out of quarantine, Malaysian artiste Wee Meng Chee, 37, better known as Namewee, surrendered himself at the Dang Wangi police station in central Kuala Lumpur on Monday (Mar 22).
In a Facebook post on Monday morning, Namewee said this was the eighth time he had taken the initiative to cooperate with the police in his career as a musician and film-maker.

“I have never tried to run even though I know I am just a normal citizen and I am not strong enough to fight the huge suppression from this country,” he wrote.
"But one thing I know (is) I am Malaysian, I love Malaysia, and I hope Malaysia loves me too."
He added that if there are no updates before night time, it would mean that he might be detained based on previous experience.
Police reports were earlier lodged against Namewee over the film “Babi” (the Malay word for pig), which he directed. There are allegations that the film contained elements of racism that tarnished Malaysia's image.

However, Namewee was then in Taiwan, and only returned to undergo COVID-19 quarantine on Mar 14.
After disembarking at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Namewee said he was flagged as being wanted by the authorities. He was taken to the airport police station and later underwent quarantine at a hotel.
The film “Babi”, which was released last year, depicts school violence that purportedly took place in a secondary school in the southern part of Malaysia in 2000, according to explanatory videos made by the artiste.
In addition, Namewee said last year that as the film’s director, he wanted to send a message about the importance of unity and tolerance.

“I sincerely hope that every race in Malaysia can be united and can live harmoniously with each other, instead of becoming divided and cause internal conflicts,” he said.
In December last year, the local artists’ association, Seniman had lodged a report against the film. This came after the ruling coalition Perikatan Nasional’s youth wing lodged a report against the film the month before.
The film received a number of nominations at international film festivals such as the Golden Horse Awards in Taiwan, Bangkok International Film Festival and Around International Film Festival in Berlin, among others.

A screengrab from Namewee's video which was posted on YouTube.

Namewee is no stranger to controversy. He has rapped satirically about issues such as government inefficiency, unequal treatment and corruption.
In 2018, he was detained amid an uproar over what some say was an obscene Lunar New Year music video depicting people in dog masks dancing in what appears to be Putrajaya.
On Monday afternoon, Namewee was reported to have exited the Dang Wangi station at 2.45pm, without speaking to the press.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what kind of a fuckup name is Packer Mohamed? He's trying to tell people he's got a huge cock? Packing a huge package?

no lah, he works in a warehouse

fuck lah, just give them a warning or fine them token amount like $100
cheebye government is simply money greedy, FUCK PAP

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wild boar tusk is much sought after for its so called magic charm. Siam Arjans, Khmer shamans would do an amulet out of the tusk for protection to the wearer.