• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good grief! Prata in ICU

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Sinkie Prezi Nathan Kenna Stroke!

And anyone helping the Japs is an enemy of the state. ..period...

Bro,
those are the Japanese Imperialists lah... Must punish them for what they did by viewing more Japanese smut! Teehee...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
is nathan dead?

"
On my way to Washington DC. Saddened to learn while flying about Mr SR Nathan’s stroke and his grave condition. Have been in touch with his family.

Mr Nathan served as our Ambassador to the US in the 1990s, among many contributions in a long career. He made many good friends for Singapore, and planted many seeds, including this beautiful antique Littleleaf Japanese Maple at our Washington DC embassy.

We have him in our thoughts and prayers. - LHL

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
13900315_1167399036656134_5367436514743986939_n.jpg

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Guys, i have a very serious and solemn question for all those in the know regarding former president - SR Nathan

if he dies this month, got public holiday or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, i have a very serious and solemn question for all those in the know regarding former president - SR Nathan

if he dies this month, got public holiday or not?

Ideally mati a few days before ndp....then state funeral on 8th August....long weekend!
I'll like to see how they celebrate ndp 555

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ideally mati a few days before ndp....then state funeral on 8th August....long weekend!
I'll like to see how they celebrate ndp 555

"ah gong" will be very busy this month, if 'prataman' kick the bucket...tell looney that, his daddy won't be coming for the parade...his first year holiday & he was to meet his friend 'prataman' coming...have to bring him for orientation....do they have 'sexual' orientation games?....ha ha ha ha:biggrin: