• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Girl Next Door Sexually Harassed By Neighbours For 3 Years! Mata Bochup Her Complaints! Guess The Perverts' Race And Religion!

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
It sucks to be stuck in such a situation. Basically, you have no feasible solution other than to endure or to talk things out. Authorities couldn't do much about such things either. Having a bad neighbour is definitely the worst nightmare one can ever have

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My cina neighbour upstair. Have 4 children. Practially every night i can hear children runing playing football. At times my chandelier can be see moving
It sucks to be stuck in such a situation. Basically, you have no feasible solution other than to endure or to talk things out. Authorities couldn't do much about such things either. Having a bad neighbour is definitely the worst nightmare one can ever have

Yup! I had a bad experience too years back. But i went up and talked to them. Took about 3 mths for the problem to settle. No choice. We live in pigeon holes. Semua share common corridor door. If cant settle, just move to another place. Just hope not from frying pan into the fire

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a nightmare living next to these neighbors, nothing the authorities can do about if the adults can't control the family members. They can create noise or problems day or night...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a nightmare living next to these neighbors, nothing the authorities can do about if the adults can't control the family members. They can create noise or problems day or night...

Move to private property like semi-D or bungalow. Boom! Problem solved.