• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Girl Next Door Christabel Chua Calls Out Samsters And Oppies For Violating Her And Disregarding Her Modesty! You Motherfuckers !!!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sex deprived ginfucker hijacked any thread that talks about attractive gals and diverted all attention to herself.
What an asshole, her face cannot even compare to Christabel's backside and still wanted the attention of any man.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sex deprived ginfucker hijacked any thread that talks about attractive gals and diverted all attention to herself.
What an asshole, her face cannot even compare to Christabel's backside and still wanted the attention of any man.
Ccb Malaysians telling blatant lies again when it’s all the ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs attacking me everywhere and not the other way round.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old gin, don't put yourself on the pedestal. There's nothing worth taking from you.

Me not ah neh hor
I never put myself on a pedestal but neither am I a piece of shit for you ccb Malaysians to trample on. Ya right you not ccb Malaysians not sinkie not ah neh not nothing means all fake aka ccb Malaysian Son of whore like @Valium. Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

How dare that old slut associate herself with all these attractive girls.

Good girl next door is Cristabel
Cheap whore next lorong is @ginfreely the bitch!