• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good for nothing SPF complained that crimes are up and up.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Sunday, I saw aneh work permit card (those green colour ones) in the car park at Shengshiong. I kaypoh and tried to return it to the police. After that I spent few 1 hours at least to find the police station simply because many police stations are closed on Sunday.

CB talking about Singapore mata, many are hiding and work from home waiting for phone call activation

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just an indirect, passive-aggressive way to blame daft Sinkies. Similar to the 'rise of dengue cases'. :rolleyes: