• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good deeds of Stinking Chow Ah Neh FT kids @ park GPGT need to skin them on the spot! Littke Bastards!

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
20190415-145505.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/1s299kC/20190415-145505.jpg

20190415-145524.jpg

20190415-145552.jpg

These are STOLEN CHAIRS from nearby food court seen in furthest background in the photos. 200m away!

EVERY DAY FOR YEARS! These little Indian Snake BASTARDS steals from there to use them to climb up that Monkey Merr-Go-Round (inclined Red-Yellow Park play gound toy) and stealing one is no enough must take as many as they like, because it is FOC & no body is stopping them!

Then when there is more than enough chair to ABUSE - they start to use chairs as toys to THROW & KICK AROUND!

FUCKING NUISANCE!

I see only little devil Chow Ah Nehs playing this, local kids are too lazy to play and the smell of Chow Ah Nehs drove all others away!

In India they cannot do this, because there are Ah Neh snakes watching their lost chairs and will Sink them and GANG RAPE THEM!

Why Singapore so STUPID & KIND to offer a safe heaven for them to ABUSE & DEPRIVE OUR OWN PEOPLE FROM OUR PARK!

KNN CCB!

PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP!
PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP!
PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP!
PAP! PAP! PAP! PAP!

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their parents are here to help our economy!

I saw their parents who ignored their kids who were stealing the chairs and kicking them around. Yes fucking FTs!

if you go sit at the outdoor areas near food court and camera and you will be able to film who are these Chow Ah Neh bastards who stole chair DAILY! At dinner time/ evenings. Like their fucking father owns the food court like that! CCB!

Mohd_Ah_LEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to mention what they did to the park during EACH DEEPAVALI Hundreds of FIRECRACKERS BANGs, whole India invaded Pee Sai, tons of Rubbish everywhere.

Fireworks BUNT THE FLOORS & COATING & PLAY GROUND soft flooring in countless spots. Melted Candle Left-over everywhere!

Whole Pee Sai is GANG RAPED BY AH NEHS invited by PAP!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to mention what they did to the park during EACH DEEPAVALI Hundreds of FIRECRACKERS BANGs, whole India invaded Pee Sai, tons of Rubbish everywhere.

Fireworks BUNT THE FLOORS & COATING & PLAY GROUND soft flooring in countless spots. Melted Candle Left-over everywhere!

Whole Pee Sai is GANG RAPED BY AH NEHS invited by PAP!

altogether now! huat arrhhhhhhh!