• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Good Bumi Najib Swears In His Arabian god's name That He Did Not Steal! Instead He Grew Jiuhu's Assets From RM 800M To RM 2000 000 M!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1639043260472.png

Former Malaysia prime minister Najib Razak is "very disappointed" by the Court of Appeal's decision to uphold his guilty verdict in a corruption trial.

Earlier on Dec. 8, the Court of Appeal announced it has dismissed the application by Najib to overturn the verdict, and affirmed the conviction.

Najib denies personally instructing anyone to transfer the funds
Speaking after the court's announcement in a teleconference, Najib also denied any personal responsibility in the transfer of RM42 million (S$13.6 million) from a subsidiary of 1MDB to his personal account.

His explanation that the money was a contribution from a member of the Saudi Arabian royal family was not accepted by the Court of Appeal.

The court noted that such a contribution would not have needed to be deposited in the subsidiary's coffers first before being transferred to Najib's account.

Fridaus Azil, journalist for Malaysian news channel Astro Awani noted that Najib said:

"As a Muslim, let me say this in the name of Allah, Wallahi Wabillahi Watallahi (an oath used by Muslims to swear on the truth of their word):

"I did not know, I did not ask, and I have never instructed anyone to transfer RM42 million to my personal account."

Also during the press conference, Najib said he is focused on promoting the national interest throughout his career.

Speaking in English, he noted that Malaysia's assets grew from RM800 million (S$259 million) to RM2 trillion (S$646 billion) under his watch as prime minister.

"Therefore, I created a lot of wealth for the country. That's just one example," he said.

He also neither confirmed nor denied whether he would be standing in the next general election.

Najib is currently the Member of Parliament for Pekan, Pahang.

Najib's lawyer, Shafee Abdullah, confirmed that he would be pushing for an appeal in the Federal Court, which is Malaysia's highest appellate court.

You can see the video below, which starts with the press conference already underway:

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/najib-disappointed-court-of-appeal/

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite impossible leh. under his watch msia assets grew more than 2000 times? in 10 years?
assets b4 he took over only 259 million?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Before najib, jiu hu was no.3 in asean biggest economy. After najib, its now no 6.

I would rank jiuhu's economy second in AEAN, until the early 2000s. Indon may have a bigger economy, but it also has a much larger population and many parts of indon are actually very undeveloped. Jiuhu's level of undevelopment in pahang, terengganu and kelantan aren't as backward.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
View attachment 128614

Former Malaysia prime minister Najib Razak is "very disappointed" by the Court of Appeal's decision to uphold his guilty verdict in a corruption trial.

Earlier on Dec. 8, the Court of Appeal announced it has dismissed the application by Najib to overturn the verdict, and affirmed the conviction.

Najib denies personally instructing anyone to transfer the funds
Speaking after the court's announcement in a teleconference, Najib also denied any personal responsibility in the transfer of RM42 million (S$13.6 million) from a subsidiary of 1MDB to his personal account.

His explanation that the money was a contribution from a member of the Saudi Arabian royal family was not accepted by the Court of Appeal.

The court noted that such a contribution would not have needed to be deposited in the subsidiary's coffers first before being transferred to Najib's account.

Fridaus Azil, journalist for Malaysian news channel Astro Awani noted that Najib said:

"As a Muslim, let me say this in the name of Allah, Wallahi Wabillahi Watallahi (an oath used by Muslims to swear on the truth of their word):

"I did not know, I did not ask, and I have never instructed anyone to transfer RM42 million to my personal account."

Also during the press conference, Najib said he is focused on promoting the national interest throughout his career.

Speaking in English, he noted that Malaysia's assets grew from RM800 million (S$259 million) to RM2 trillion (S$646 billion) under his watch as prime minister.

"Therefore, I created a lot of wealth for the country. That's just one example," he said.

He also neither confirmed nor denied whether he would be standing in the next general election.

Najib is currently the Member of Parliament for Pekan, Pahang.

Najib's lawyer, Shafee Abdullah, confirmed that he would be pushing for an appeal in the Federal Court, which is Malaysia's highest appellate court.

You can see the video below, which starts with the press conference already underway:

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/najib-disappointed-court-of-appeal/
Malays are not good in Maths… most likely he didn’t even realise where his mistake was

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malays are not good in Maths… most likely he didn’t even realise where his mistake was

m&ds can't be lying if they go walalah walalah, making oaths in the name of their fake god and sole prophet. LOL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, most of that is dirty China money.

Najib is so easily bribed, how do you think he relinquished the KTM railway land? :rolleyes:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Najib is so easily bribed, how do you think he relinquished the KTM railway land? :rolleyes:

PAP did not pay a single cent for those railway lines. Najib got share certifucate for seversl piece of land. And had to dump money to develop it to maintain their share.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever it is, sentiment says that those rural folks and those in the lower incomes still favor Jib Gor tremendously today.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is the guy who was beaten to PM post by Dr m twice as Dr m won by unscrupulous means.

download.jpeg

Bold leadership needed
Ku Li, Malaysia’s longest-serving MP, minces no words as he speaks his mind
BY SHIVANI SUPRAMANI

[email protected]

PETALING JAYA: One of the biggest hurdles facing a country’s development is poor leadership, says veteran politician Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah.

In an exclusive interview with theSun, Malaysia’s longest-serving MP said while Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob is doing what he can, Malaysia needs a leader who is prepared to make bold decisions for the people and the country.

“You cannot have a prime minister who only worries about himself and his position. You need someone who takes all aspects into consideration, especially the needs of the people.

“You must be prepared to be thrown out if that is what it takes to implement bold decisions,” he said.

“However, we can’t entirely blame him (Ismail Sabri) for the lack of bold decision making, because his government is fragile and dependent on the support of various parties.

“It only takes two people to withdraw their support for him to fall,” he pointed out.

Additionally, Tengku Razaleigh, familiarly known as Ku Li, said another issue Malaysia faces besides the Covid-19 pandemic is a political pandemic where we have had a line of “poor prime ministers”.

“We have spent RM5 billion on vaccines and yet we have nothing much to show for it because our cases still remain high,” he said

Ku Li added another issue is the problem of an almost hung Parliament.

“You cannot move forward without a strong majority,” he added.

Moreover, he noted that when we transitioned from the Perikatan Nasional government to the Ismail Sabri government, the only difference about the Cabinet was the change of heads, while everything else remained the same.

“Such little difference wields a very tiny amount of change in our policy making,” he noted.

Meanwhile, he added that politicians should also avoid exploiting the sentiments of race and religion to marshal votes for a particular party if we want to maintain a harmonious Malaysia.

“It has become so common where we see sensitive words and phrases being thrown around that may hurt and anger certain people. This heightens the rift between races,” he noted.

Ku Li believes the inclusion of younger candidates in Malaysian politics is a necessity.

“When I first ventured into politics, I was in my 20s, as were many others. Tun Abdul Razak became the deputy prime minister when he was only 28 years old. We were all young people,” he said, adding we should emulate other nations in allowing the younger generation to be more active politically.

Another point made was that we should also be prepared to bring in more women representation in our decision and policy-making positions.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think that happened due to a combination of bribes and threats. Sg have ample proof in videos of hotel rooms, evidence about the Mongolian girl bombed to bits, and lots of skeletons in the closet.
He had no chance against LKY.
If Sg were to reveal those, Malaysians would have bayed for his blood, including BN and the sultans.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think that happened due to a combination of bribes and threats. Sg have ample proof in videos of hotel rooms, evidence about the Mongolian girl bombed to bits, and lots of skeletons in the closet.
He had no chance against LKY.
If Sg were to reveal those, Malaysians would have bayed for his blood, including BN and the sultans.

The current johor sultan seems a lot more mild than his predecessors. Some of the antics of the past johor sultans and royalty include beating a caddy to death for laughing at the sultan missing his putt, or chaining two m&d policemen in a dog's kennel for issuing him a speeding ticket.