• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good and bad cooking oil

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i just used rice bran oil to cook my fried rice:

20140108_124740_zpsv2jvidxt.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks good especially the rice is not sticking to one another. If use strong fire will have wok smell this will be great.

dun have strong fire leh.. but i never used overnight rice. i just cook the rice using Zojirushi rice cooker.. very good rice cooker to cook rice.

after the rice is cooked.. i leave it out to dry for like 30 minutes or so.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
dun have strong fire leh.. but i never used overnight rice. i just cook the rice using Zojirushi rice cooker.. very good rice cooker to cook rice.

after the rice is cooked.. i leave it out to dry for like 30 minutes or so.

Zojirushi is the top end rice cooker and their secret I guess is in the thick pot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i feel good after eating the fried rice which is cooked using rice bran oil...i have convinced my old folks to use it already..hehe..

before that, they were using palm olein cooking oil with a mixture of soyabean oil and sesame oil.. now i know why i dun eat at home..it doesn't taste good.

Last edited: