• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong Xi Gong Xi Boss John, your labour has very good return for SG..we are happiest asian country

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Expect more of such 'surveys' and 'studies' as the election draws closer.

It's the same as previous elections, but I suspect the efforts this time will be more intense, since Liang Popo will be the so-called successor.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect more of such 'surveys' and 'studies' as the election draws closer.

It's the same as previous elections, but I suspect the efforts this time will be more intense, since Liang Popo will be the so-called successor.
To ensure all will be in Good Hands

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore cannot be happiest country.
I went to Australia Burleigh Heads and i saw parents brought their children out for play in the beach and having picnic after schools and during weekend.

Singapore is such a loser and parents bring their kids to tuition centres and beat their children if they don’t study during school holidays

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore cannot be happiest country.
I went to Australia Burleigh Heads and i saw parents brought their children out for play in the beach and having picnic after schools and during weekend.

Singapore is such a loser and parents bring their kids to tuition centres and beat their children if they don’t study during school holidays
Maybe Happy means different thing for Hardlander Sinki parents and kids leh?