• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong kia civil servant went to "tui na" shop and got offended when offered handjob

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Gong kia civil servant went to "tui na" shop and got offended when offered handjo

Next time he should ask his wife for the massage.
Strange women should not be allowed to touch his body.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such daft sheep wants to "steal eat" but ball-less.
3. dick horny cum itchy needs to bonk others getting tired of its sagging wifey who cannot "perform" except missionary.
4. such specimen is definitely some henpacked individual who carries the wifey's bag wherever she goes!
5. useless & prickless!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gong kia civil servant went to "tui na" shop and got offended when offered handjo

This type of cb kia really deserved to be shot or have a baton stuff up his ass. Quick convenience right at his four step and he still complain.

Er....not given free leh, you think Singapore easy to earn money ah. With a hj and than your blue note just dissappeared within minute. Not worth lah.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Er....not given free leh, you think Singapore easy to earn money ah. With a hj and than your blue note just dissappeared within minute. Not worth lah.

I know ah boss. But some people hoping for a quick release might chose to pay for the service mah. Just because he did not want/like it, he killed the golden goose. :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which idiot will go to such shops for a really good massage:confused:

Maybe he wanted more "special" and can't get it:confused::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know ah boss. But some people hoping for a quick release might chose to pay for the service mah. Just because he did not want/like it, he killed the golden goose. :biggrin:

What exactly do you mean my half keling son? Care to elaborate? Now don't let your keling ancestral heritage down....LOL....aalmak....LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Which idiot will go to such shops for a really good massage:confused:

Maybe he wanted more "special" and can't get it:confused::biggrin:

Most likely he did it the keling kia way. Massage firsr but pay next week. If not sure, ask that keling kia debonerman :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most likely he did it the keling kia way. Massage firsr but pay next week. If not sure, ask that keling kia debonerman :biggrin:

Please answer on behalf of Daddy my half keling son...LOL.....alamak.....LOL

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, you just need to look at the set up and you know that this is not where you should go when you have a back ache.

I doubt that he is an honest Civil servant and he knows what he is getting in to. He intended for the special service and most likely he got what he wanted.

It is most likely the recent 48 with involvement of many civil servants ( including teachers ) that spooks him. the act is definitely a defensive move to make known to people that he is "clean".

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

if that dumb fuck was offered a free handjob, I'm sure he won't be complaining.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal

for him to decline, there's only 3 possibilities:
1. the massuese is fugly & he couldnt erect
2. he simply cant erect
3. he's gay & saving his load for his loverboy

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

for him to decline, there's only 3 possibilities:
1. the massuese is fugly & he couldnt erect
2. he simply cant erect
3. he's gay & saving his load for his loverboy

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. my take: point 2.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonderful! Gahman pls open your legs wide wide to bring in more foreign trash!

Population of 6m not enuff lah.....pls increase it to 8.5m.