• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gojek driver tio LTA summon because of Jovina Choi hai

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
2-F536375-CE95-4676-B090-006-AB6-CDE2-FC.jpg

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pray hard for affected and conned and harressed Drivers ( taxi , grab, gojek) by this mother and daughter team to step forward to share their stories.

Jovina and mother's Modus Operandi must be exposed and police charged them for harressment and cheating drivers ( into paying for her daily ERP charges ).

ERP at around 7am at leat s$10 as a few gantry are involved.

5 days x 10 that more than 50 per week of cheat.

feel for those drivers who ended paying for her to avoid harressment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True story: earlier today I overheard two Chinese women (aunties) discussing this story at a bus stop, and they were disgusted by the LTA's 'obvious racial bias'.

They were talking quite loudly and I heard everything.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao cheebye Jovina Choi
Kidnap her and spank her fucking cheebye.
0325-hot-bdsm-vagina-animated-pic.gif
Look at your filthy behavior that no one condemned. Oh ya I just recalled you like calling people hai aka you are a filthy Cantonese not Hokkien. Either that or you are a ccb Malaysian hokkien or Hakka or whatever that has forgotten your roots and there are plenty indeed judging by how popular and proud ccb Malaysians are insulting woman as hai.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at your filthy behavior that no one condemned. Oh ya I just recalled you like calling people hai aka you are a filthy Cantonese not Hokkien. Either that or you are a ccb Malaysian hokkien or Hakka or whatever that has forgotten your roots and there are plenty indeed judging by how popular and proud ccb Malaysians are insulting woman as hai.
And why no one condemned such filthy people but many people condemned me? Because they are filthy people protecting filthy people that’s why.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want that for your cheebye as well?
I can smack your CB till it bleeds.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I believe it's just a formality since that ugly bitch lodged a complaint against him. LTA would be foolish to penalise him, since everyone including RSAF, SCDF etc, have mocked her. Abang didn't do anything wrong.