• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going to China @ 2010 year's end.....

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Going to China @ 2010 year's end.....

and hopefully I can find ppl who also intend 2 visit China around Oct'2010, Nov'2010 or Dec,2010. to go as companion/s.

I am 55 and in semi retirement state. Preliminary plan is to fly by Tiger Airways to Guangzhou. Spend 2 nites in Guangzhou; then take train to Shanghai, then spend 1 or 2 nites in Shanghai b4 taking train to Beijing. I will most probably staying in 3 star/ budget hotels.

Tentative plan is to go from Nov 25 and return 13 days later. (winter season)

Well, I will stay in China for 13 days. Will try to see the usual touristy attractions such as the Great Wall of China, Tian An Men.....etc

All feedback / inputs is welcome.

Last edited:

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note: *** I may extend my visit to China for above 14 days and in which case I will have to apply for visa.

I am bilingual easy going person. Last year I went on a solo trip to Taiwan for 10 days.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about popping over to Dong Guan, Chang Ping from Guangzhou for some exciting nitelife! :biggrin:

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
u might wanna ask Krafty/Hotbot along... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Heard he is bi....:eek::eek:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Primary Agenda : Check out the touristy actions and experience the winter there.
----------------------------------------------------------

***Lky talk abt the monkey mind recently. So don't let ur monkey mind stray into the usual red lights district activities.

*** For God sake I am 55 yo. I had seen all and done all the cheonging when I was a virile 20 /30 /40+years old.

*** In 40 years time, I will be 95. I want to see the world b4 the lights shut out on me.

***I hope the mafia mentor (MM) now age 87 will go 6 feet underground B4 I go.