• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Going Forwards What Will be Big Pharma Strategy?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfizer, moderna, BioNtech, astrazeneca, J&J will by now wised up to the fact that eventually the world will baulk at their endless production of vaccine to keep up with forever mutation if Covid and their endless profit nonetheless.
They will also realise some other pharma companies that are now not getting a slice of the action will work towards predicting how the virus will mutate and front run vaccine production in anticipation.
And some will look at the virus and the markers that do not change and will attack that instead so that their one single dose vaccine will handle maybe 99% of mutations.
Mind you, these psychopathic pharma CEOs will not let go of easy profits. I suspect they will spike the vaccine so that your genes will have medical issues in the future.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their goal is depopulation. The vaccines are a test. :cool:

pfizer vaccine document exposed.jpg

Source:

A Phase 1/2/3 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of RNA Vaccine Candidates Against COVID-19 in Healthy Individuals
https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a Big One product coming to hurt the big Pharma hard, to stop their bullshit.

I am in it but not for me to say what it is now. I will be billionaire too by then.

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else? It's all about money on them, whatever their purpose or their goal is, money is 99% the reason of it. 1% awe to the population. Oh I hate to say the latter.