• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng steps down as NSP chief

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree that now election is over, it is better to focus our energy on getting Tan Kin Lian into Istana. The president election is Singaporeans last and final defense line against the ruling party. If Tony Tan wins, PAP will run over Singaporeans again and LHL apology turned into mockery. Than all lights will be shut out and Singaporeans will never see the day again.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
There is nothing specific "personal" about my post; well if you consider pointing out your nonsensical conclusion like "ex-RP taking over NSP" which in fact, as pointed out, only a third of CEC seats go to that grouping could not be considered as "taking over". Especially so, when you contradict yourself by agreeing that it is the President post which has the power; i.e. so this grouping did not take the President post, how could it be considered as "taking over"?

Plainly stating the fact has nothing to do with "getting personal" but look at what you have written down here "resident clown"; now that is really "getting personal". Seems that I am the one who is provoking you to "get personal" instead.

As I have said, stop talking nonsense about NSP which you know nuts about it. You may have better luck with WP since you could be considered as having "expert knowledge" in it.

Your so call "surprises" are built upon your lack of understanding of NSP and the nonsense that you think are gospel truth of NSP.

Anyone with the real understanding of NSP would not be surprised about Sebastian retaining the President position.

So please stick to what you know best and stop sprouting nonsense here about other parties and trying to pretend to be some expert.

Goh Meng Seng

Yes I give credit to the resident clown though I made my post largely to provoke him knowing what is on me is personal and very easy to get a response. That is why I haven't commented on other parties.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except for your stubbornness, I think you wear your heart on your sleeve. You also have the nuance to be a first rate politician and do this country a lot of good. Politics must come from the ground and not dictated by some old prick from the Istana or a cabal of businessmen.

You achieved the biggest opposition swing in GE history and you were constrained by turf. The next GE is expected to be a wide open slather and previous turf rights would not be a factor. You have gained too much to give up. And I know that you have not given up.

Since when you are so infavor of our dear UFO minister?

I bet you are just hoping that his open endorsement of Tan Kin Lian will ensure TKL's failure and your pleasure. Am i far off?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you can speak on personal capacity..... can share more about Nicole? Like what is she like behind closed doors?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you can speak on personal capacity..... can share more about Nicole? Like what is she like behind closed doors?

Great to see a new history in Singapore politics. Younger, more educated, and in tune people. So long as Chee stays as an activist rather than a politician, Singapore has a future.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to ah seng,

stepping down should be the IN thing for SDP's chee soon juan. do we see any constructive progress with chee around?

just a soothing word for you: over here in sgp, many r just quick to criticise negatively. when u do good, they criticise that u could ve done better. when u do bad, then worst. just being out there in the dog race is admirable enough. so do not let all this frivolous negative sliming affect u badly.

there's one thing that i m very puzzled. is tan kian lian worthy of the effort of your supports or sgporeans' vetoes? if he had done good, he could ve done it during his almighty stay as NTUC chief. and really, what good has he really done? the minibonds fiaso? do those MINIBOMBED victims claim anything yet fr the involved banks?

tkl does give the impression he's an opportunist and an absolute attention whore from his 100K signatures b4 he would stand out. then we should ask 100k signatures is it enough for him to stand out? stand out where? for who and for what? for us or for himself??

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First with WP and now NSP, at the rate things are going, we can expect Goh Meng Seng, PAP candidate designate for Tampines GRC, General Elections 2016?