• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng Insinuates MOH Unfair! Punished Roy Unfairly!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL sacked Roy just because they say he used hospital computer for his own blogging about CPF and social issues while at work.
But SGH and MOH only issue "warning letters" to 16 staffs after causing more than a couple of dozens patients infected with HEP C permanently for life and worse, death of 8 patients.
Do you see the logic or injustice?

Goh Meng Seng fb 19 March 2016

https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom?fref=ts

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about comparing the S$150,000 in damages Roy has to pay for " defamation " with the
stern warnings and financial penalties for the 16 involved in the lapses in the SGH Hepatitis C outbreak that resulted in 8 deaths?
Nobody was charged in court, no names or details of the punishments was revealed?
Is this a fair and open society ?
The 70% voted for this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that people can be fired for no reason as long as not in agreement with boss. If in agreement, cause people to die also won't be fired.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is like a religion,as long as u confess ur sins and attend church regularly,u will be forgiven no matter the crime.but if u blaspheme,good luck to u.not even charlie's angels or goh meng seng can save u.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TAN TOCK SENG HOSPITAL sacked Roy just because they say he used hospital computer for his own blogging about CPF and social issues while at work.
But SGH and MOH only issue "warning letters" to 16 staffs after causing more than a couple of dozens patients infected with HEP C permanently for life and worse, death of 8 patients.

GMS should speak at the Speakers' Corner on this. Get M Ravi to pull in the crowd with an Indian song and dance in his red jacket.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply put.

Roy must be stopped where-ass the Hep C crime was involved with the sacking of MOH ah tau which will embarrassed Ah Loong.

Roy mistake was he don't know when to stop. In Hep C case MOH Ah tau stopped more arses from getting Hep C.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that people can be fired for no reason as long as not in agreement with boss. If in agreement, cause people to die also won't be fired.

10441379_921032608014828_7115022172617674065_n.png

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah seng obviously has a misplaced sense of importance ...

using workplace assets 4 personal use is akin 2 stealing moni from coy ... wat if all low grade staffs do tis? ... ze coy can lose millions of moni eventually ...

sinkielanz peasants lives r chip ... u can oso cut their q if u r exceptional ...

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://atans1.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/treatment-of-roy-and-moh-sgh-staff/

go bash this blogger then

The above has been making the rounds in cyberspace. And even some usual rational people say that it has a point.

A super troll points out that it’s comparing rambutans to durians: Big difference. The latter made “honest mistakes” in the cause of their duties that sadly resulted in deaths. Roy was skivving while at work.

Update at 7.10am

Lest one forgets, being given a”warning” letter are usually career-damaging in the public sector. The anti-PAP waeeiors don’t point out/.

Update at 10,15am: PAPpy pointed out in a FB post: Prior to his dismissal, two warnings were served and all these were in black and white and communicated professionally in the best relationship between an employer and employee.

And
He was caught red handed because the PC n mailbox are the property of the company. He was caught red handed. Prior to this, the whole company knows that he was not using the working hours constructively liao. Not only that, he was consulted by his superior many times until TTSH had to serve him warning letters to communicate the process leading to his termination officially. So in which way u don’t understand, please feel free to check with TTSH.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

using workplace assets 4 personal use is akin 2 stealing moni from coy ... wat if all low grade staffs do tis? ... ze coy can lose millions of moni eventually ...

sinkielanz peasants lives r chip ... u can oso cut their q if u r exceptional ...

Moi only charge mobile phone during or-fit hour using moi coy electricity, then how huh?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can use office computer for blogging = stealing money? Not just low grade workers but every worker from top to bottom do that - use office computer for some personal use.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the entire cuntry,sinjaipor and all the companies are already cheating you every moment u breathe in this country,importing millions of ftrash to steal ur jobs and suppress ur wages.......without 2 million ftrash,every sinkie in this country would be making at least 30 percent to 50 percent higher wages......so take every opportunity to cheat your employers and government whenever u can,take two people to do one man's job,if u need to fry a burger,ask another person to flip the burgers for you....take extra 5 minutes to wipe ur ass whenever u take a shit.in singapore productivity is not of utmost importance cause theres two pinoys or shitskins doing the job of one sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah and some even surf the sister forum and jio me call chicken after work.

Who are you? Sinkie clone? I am female talking to you about office, why you so rude to talk to me calling chicken? You go round talking like that to all female?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are you? Sinkie clone? I am female talking to you about office, why you so rude to talk to me calling chicken? You go round talking like that to all female?

Hey hello, u not happy then go flowerpod. Reply to you nice u ask me who am I. Here is sammyboy, not ahboy and ahgirl forum okay, Katong Auntie!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hello, u not happy then go flowerpod. Reply to you nice u ask me who am I. Here is sammyboy, not ahboy and ahgirl forum okay, Katong Auntie!

Like that call reply to me nice? Then tell your female colleagues, mother wife and daughters too nicely what you told me. And what is katong auntie? Whatever that means your family females are all katong aunties.