• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GMS Covid message for Sinkies!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is happening in Singapore
Didn’t realise the situation is so bad with the stay at home self recovery ..._
Any of you knows anybody who is undergoing the same experience??_

MOH will say home recovery. For my household, brother was PCR +ve last Monday. Dad ART +ve last Friday.
I call and call MOH to send down to swab for dad, no one came on Friday, no one came on Saturday, Sunday finally swab at 11pm. ended up, Monday results both mum and dad PCR +ve. I call MOH, they just say symptoms mild is okay to stay at home.
SO WHAT?! WAIT FOR US TO PCR +ve AND SERIOUS SYMPTOMS THEN HELP IS IT.
Ended up my dad Monday PCR +ve results come out, on the samep Monday serious,p and sent to TTSH. after that, 7+ hours waiting at ANE from 4pm no food nothing , later change to a hall with a trolley bed at 12am 21 hours waiting with 20+ others, 2 days never shower. Now finally can ward him.
Now my mother is quarantined in the master bedroom, no doctor to check obviously, no medication. she coughing, runny nose, sore throat.
i call MOH. MOH say call GP. GP ask me call MOH hotline.
I only want medicine for my mother.
Im in the same household under quarantine order, how to buy?!
I asked relatives to help buy medicine. Clinic tell my relative say cannot. if want cough and flu medicine, must do pcr swab, see doctor and stay at home for 5 days. My relative say she just want to buy medicine for my mother also cannot.
Yesterday my brother was discharged.
My mother already in master bedroom. My sister-in-law and nephew (3p year old unvaccinated) in one room and I in one room.
I TOLD MOH WE NO MORE BEDROOMS FOR MY BROTHER TO SELF RECOVER AT HOME.
They say is okay, he can just recover at home.
I say i got 3-year old unvaccinated nephew, can't you arrange for my brother to go to community care facility?
so now my brother is sleeping in the open living room.
LASTLY I ASK MOH. OKAY, HOME RECOVERY? FINE. HOW DO WE KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE RECOVERED? MOH REPLY ONLY PCR -ve then is recovered.
so my quarantine order from 13th Sep to today, 22nd Sep has extended to 30th Sep cus my family members still tested pcr +ve , everyone is just waiting.
How safe is it to recover at home?
No medical attention to my mother.
My brother discharged but coughing like crazy, not isolated. wait until serious like my dad then can go hospital?
THIS WHOLE THING IS JUST A WAITING GAME. CALL WAIT CALL WAIT.
NO HELP SEND TO US.
WAIT AND WAIT. WAITING FOR EVERYONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD TO GET PCR +ve is it
MOH help what? SINGAPORE IS NOT PREPARED TO OPEN UP THE ECONOMY. NOTHING IS DONE FOR COVID POSITIVE PEOPLE AT HOME.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the PAP govt wants these Sinkies (gripped by pandemic paranoia, tested positive, received SMS. keep dialling hotline number etc) to kill themselves.

Commit suicide = no longer a Covid death statistic = no more infection cases.

Cannot say up front, so only an indirect hint would do for now. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I updated the logic flow here, you ask your uncle help me check? Thank you.
KNN my uncle think the automation almost good to go onlee before that moh will need to tag sinkies IC by health conditions KNN sbf leelee 卧虎藏龙 :thumbsup:
On QO, set end date, send QO SMS with end date
if vax & <70 yr old, healthy, then goto HRS
elseif vax <70 yr old, poor health conditions, then goto CTF/CCF
elseif unvax, then goto CTF/CCF
if 2 days before end date, goto PCR

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the PAP govt wants these Sinkies (gripped by pandemic paranoia, tested positive, received SMS. keep dialling hotline number etc) to kill themselves.

Commit suicide = no longer a Covid death statistic = no more infection cases.

Cannot say up front, so only an indirect hint would do for now. :cool:

Those with covid should go out as much as possible, spread it all the way up the ivory tower. I want to see Josephine Teo choke in her own blood.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why GMS only stir shit instead of offering constructive suggestions? His action clearly shows he is not a patriotic Singaporean.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why GMS only stir shit instead of offering constructive suggestions? His action clearly shows he is not a patriotic Singaporean.
Correct KNN he wanted to tell sinkie what to expect and yet he said don't be frightened and yet he said this is the PAP competency Sg has voted for KNN my uncle will tell him KNNBCCB if not frightened of course need to vote pap then not frightening KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct KNN he wanted to tell sinkie what to expect and yet he said don't be frightened and yet he said this is the PAP competency Sg has voted for KNN my uncle will tell him KNNBCCB if not frightened of course need to vote pap then not frightening KNN
Fucking bastard GMS leevise your word to - be verlee frighten then the meaning will change KNN jiak sai lah KNN