• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh Meng Seng - A caricature of asinine fatuity

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You're incoherent. People were talking about sharing the same opinion, not success. So the majority of the world are either men or women doesn't carry positive connotations. If you find yourself better off as a transvetite, I guess.

"The majority here" may share an opinion but that hardly lends credence to the opinion offered.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree that gms at least has guts, if not mad cow disease. can't fault a guy who dares to challenge the pap in full frontal un-ironed, most likely unwashed pants. even if the pap finds him useful as a joke, don quixote sinkie style will at the minimum be inducted into the footnote hall of famine in sinkie political history. and history he is. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. Many people who think of themselves as geniuses are actually insane.

In the late 60s, had a neighbour who was of unsound mind. He was a very studious chap and according to my folks, academically brilliant until went bonkers. Being a teenager then, my friends and I would always ask him, 'what's your name' and would always get the same reply, "Goh Keng Swee".

Say he seow he also not 100% seow. He used to get cigs from us. One fine day, my friend's mum asked him, 'my son smoke or not" and his reply, 'your son don't smoke'. Siao or not? If still alive, he should be mid or late 60s today. Always walked around in white collarless t-shirt and khaki shorts. Sometimes without slippers.

Heshe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's better to have tried and failed a few times than to never have tried at all. After all, success may be just round the next corner.

I wish Goh Meng Seng the very best. I admire people like him. He took the fight to the PAP in real life. Most of the losers in this forum are nothing more than keyboard warriors.

Agree with you without any iota of doubt - but decent and intelligent warrior-people do NOT fight blindly. Do NOT assume keyboard warriors are just that - they do have brains, using them intelligently, and there are other ways to fight, to oppose. If I do NOT fight in the physical sense, does that mean I am a lesser warrior than GMS? Please broaden my knowledge and wisdom, thank you. I also do wish GMS the best, why not?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng is a caricature of asinine fatuity. That is the kindest term I can think of to describe this pot-bellied man.

He thinks that all political parties must conform to his way of thinking and doing things, he thinks that all parties he has "resigned from" are inferior in some way or will be brought down by internal backstabbing, and he peppers his lame jabbing of WP with vague, incoherent argument that looked like it got wiped off a horse's arse.

Furthermore he always believes he is absolutely right, never goes wrong.

The insect reference is particularly spot on and he loves to be the fly buzzing around every social occasion.

He knows that people don't think highly of his strutting around like a colourful peacock but does it anyway because of his love for attention.

He thinks he is the next Plato. Plato in fact argued against democracy

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is Rabid GohMS aka........

He thinks that all political parties must conform to his way of thinking and doing things, he thinks that all parties he has "resigned from" are inferior in some way or will be brought down by internal backstabbing, and he peppers his lame jabbing of WP with vague, incoherent argument that looked like it got wiped off a horse's arse.

Furthermore he always believes he is absolutely right, never goes wrong.

Mr I'm-always-correct aka.............

He knows that people don't think highly of his strutting around like a colourful peacock but does it anyway because of his love for attention.

Mr I-always-have-the-last-word

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like people who believe in themselves. They're the ones who can change the world.

The vast majority of the human race is paralysed with self doubt and achieve nothing worthwhile throughout their lives.

Can you be more simple. Just say it is good to be a dreamer.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
-- Goh Meng Seng, in yet another unwitting description of himself

The "unwitting description of himself" is quite amazing when you think about it. His most oft description of people who disagree with him:

1. Cannot read properly
2. Twisted logic
3. Double talk
4. Blind support for WP

His 4 biggest features also happen to be:

1. Missing everything that WP says and only put up NEA position and words which Scroobal pointed out
2. Logic like NEA cannot write press release properly therefore cannot be the one playing politics
3. "Fair talk" like it's ok if NEA officer blur blur and write such an erroneous email cos officer just came back from leave but AHPE is naive to believe hawkers therefore a political crime
4. Blind hatred for WP

Last edited: