• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God's "Wonderful" Creations.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admit you ran away from my challenge sir. Your buddhism collapsed sir.

I sense all along you've no understanding and answer to your faith at all and promptly divert again to suit your troll on other religion. That's a shame. Answer them like a good Christian, make us understand your insightful knowledge and maybe gain some respect. But I doubt you can. I hate to say this, a satan you are instead. Amitabha......

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Buddhist ran away sir. Get him back here or you answer for him.

Why should I run away?

This thread is specially created by me for you to put up a rigorous defense for your non-existent invisible God. Unfortunately, you failed terribly by running away from my challenge.

Can't you read the title of this thread? This thread is for me to challenge you and not for you to challenge me. Get this fact right in your stupid contorted face.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already answered you. Its a fallen world, imperfection has nothing to do with God at all.
What about your buddha? Buddha impotent? Buddha not caring? Buddha non existent?

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already answered you. Its a fallen world, imperfection has nothing to do with God at all.

A one-liner from you is called a rigorous defense. LOL! It shows how terribly you had failed in defending your God.

If imperfect creation has nothing to do with your God at all, then perfect creation also has nothing to do with your God at all. You can't have one and reject the other; all creative energies must have come from your God.

Since you admit that imperfect and perfect creations have nothing to do with your God, you also admit that your God did not create the heavens and the earth. Therefore, you cannot be a true Christian in the spirit of the Bible.

Since you do not believe in the God of the Bible and do not profess to believe in any other Gods, it can be assumed that you are an atheist at heart. Congratulations to you for the third time!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. You ran totally away from buddha sir.
Buddha impotent? buddha don't care? Buddha non existent? Ahahahahahahahahahaha......................

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. You ran totally away from buddha sir.
Buddha impotent? buddha don't care? Buddha non existent? Ahahahahahahahahahaha......................

I'm sad for u. U sin again n again. Something awful is coming your way soon, very soon. Buddha Jesus will not be able to help even u sing a thousand tunes. Embrace yourself this time.

tuttifruiti

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about your buddha? Buddha impotent? Buddha not caring? Buddha non existent?

hi. in this forum we have a mental-jesus(psalms) and a retard (kinana). dont know why i am here. but i got to say this.

hello kinna. what you say above contradicts your storybook. sorry i mean bible.

1 Cori 1:16
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

So those deformed babies are from your god.

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your GOD is so powerful, creates the world but I'm sure HE can do a good job with them, rite? Why so unfair? Why HE create a devil like you? I sense you've trouble justify this. But still, if your knowledge is limited, can always check your higher authority. You don't have to make yourself so retard.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi. in this forum we have a mental-jesus(psalms) and a retard (kinana). dont know why i am here. but i got to say this.

hello kinna. what you say above contradicts your storybook. sorry i mean bible.

1 Cori 1:16
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.

So those deformed babies are from your god.
unfortunately my fren, you started on the wrong tone onthis forum. God is the creator, but imperfections are not his fault cos thefallen world is not His fault. What about your buddha bro? Impotent? Dont care? Screwedd up ? Non existent according to your logic?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your GOD is so powerful, creates the world but I'm sure HE can do a good job with them, rite? Why so unfair? Why HE create a devil like you? I sense you've trouble justify this. But still, if your knowledge is limited, can always check your higher authority. You don't have to make yourself so retard.

God created a devil n retard like you?

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
God created a devil n retard like you?

I sense your level of understanding a simple sentence is very limited. It's proven in all your thread but I call your GOD to give u a chance here but again, you blow it. Don't sin further or sink deeper, you make all Christianity looks so cartoon.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So your buddha don't care and non existent according to your logic right?

Since the Buddha is not God, he doesn't need to care when Kinana is born deformed.

And since the Buddha is not God, his existence or non-existence has no bearing on Kinana's deformity.

Kinana itself is solely responsible for Kinana's own deformity through Kinana's own negative bodily, verbal and mental actions.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the Buddha is not God, he doesn't need to care when Kinana is born deformed.

And since the Buddha is not God, his existence or non-existence has no bearing on Kinana's deformity.

Kinana itself is solely responsible for Kinana's own deformity through Kinana's own negative bodily, verbal and mental actions.

Which means Buddha is useless la, as good as non existent isn't it?