• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God talk to Pastor Kong Hee .... si meh?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last month, Kong was back in the news after a YouTube video [Link] went viral showing a Kong Hee sermon in which he claimed that God had apologised to him for his struggles.

“Father, Father, why, my God, my God, why have you forsaken me and thrown me to the dogs?” he was recorded as saying, after relating the experience of Jesus Christ on the cross at his crucifixion and sharing that he identified with Jesus’ sufferings.

“For the first time in eight months, God, I heard Him cry. And he said ‘My son, Kong, thank you. Thank you for going through this. I need you to go through this alone, so that you and City Harvest Church can be the man and the ministry I call it to be. I’m so sorry, but you need to go through this by yourself, to bring a change to your generation,” Kong said.

“I hear God saying for the first time in eight months, ‘I love you, I love you, I love you’. Waves upon waves of God’s love, the love of the father just saturated me… and I know everything’s going to be all right. Everything is going to be all right.”

CHC later clarified, “The use of ‘I’m so sorry’ here is not in the context of an apology, but a word of comfort. It is in no way an apology or an admission of guilt as has been suggested.”

“He spoke honestly and openly about what he heard God say to him.”

This book simply explain the story in Bible God has ceased talking to his people ....

http://books.google.com.au/books/about/The_Disappearance_of_God.html?id=1ISuuUxOQhAC&redir_esc=y

In this bold and illuminating new work, Richard Elliott Friedman probes a chain of mysteries that concern the presence or absence of God.

He begins with a fresh, insightful reading of the Hebrew Bible, revealing the profound mystery and significance of the disappearance of God there. Why does the God who is known through miracles and direct interaction at the beginning of the Bible gradually become hidden, leaving humans on their own by the Bible's end?

How is it possible that the Bible, written over so many centuries by so many authors, depicts this diminishing visible presence of God - and the growing up of humankind - so consistently? Why has this not been common knowledge? Friedman then investigates this phenomenon's place in the formation of Judaism and Christianity.

Did Ah God gave up, MIA and MYOB?

Last edited:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he will sing this song before he is thrown into the slammer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I3mFBh2z9sc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0rEVwwB3Iw0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe it is devil talking to him.

he thought it is god.. he just cannot tell the difference.. be careful.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who...exactly...are the "dogs"...he referring to? De prosecutor? De law? De non believer of his csb? It's time like dis...how we wish...The Punisher do exist...

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just wrong. Plain simple wrong.

Jesus and him are worlds apart. Jesus did not steal the temples money to fund his wife's music career.. He has no right to compare the punishment for his wrong doings to that of Jesus's sacrifice.

Last month, Kong was back in the news after a YouTube video [Link] went viral showing a Kong Hee sermon in which he claimed that God had apologised to him for his struggles.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jesus and him are worlds apart. Jesus did not steal the temples money to fund his wife's music career.. He has no right to compare the punishment for his wrong doings to that of Jesus's sacrifice.

But you will still see some of his 'followers' proclaiming his innocence even after he has been pronounced guilty.

Faith = "Complete trust or confidence in someone or something without evidence".

Blind faith is a dangerous thing.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kong Hee is persecuted by the dogs.........Come, let's liberate Syria..............oops, wrong topic.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Jesus die for the people - the lesson is called selflessness

Con Kee got prosecuted due to being self-serving and being selfish ... That is called devil

They are not just worlds apart, their behavior are totally opposite from each other.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But you will still see some of his 'followers' proclaiming his innocence even after he has been pronounced guilty.

Faith = "Complete trust or confidence in someone or something without evidence".

Blind faith is a dangerous thing.

correction : Complete trust or confidence in someone or something without brains"

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it amusing that now with evidence stacked against him and his potential incarceration, he resorts to "talking to god" and "forgiven by god" for his church members to hear.

It sounds like a desperate but feeble attempt to sway the opinions of the public.

PS. Furthermore after admitting "talking to God", he has to correct his statement subsequently to say that he wasn't sorry for stealing the money in case it impacts the public's opinion and dilutes his "message". What a circus this is turning out to be!! :wink:

Jesus die for the people - the lesson is called selflessness

Con Kee got prosecuted due to being self-serving and being selfish ... That is called devil

They are not just worlds apart, their behavior are totally opposite from each other.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry, if Kong ever goes to jail, Boss Sam with his great infatuation for his wife, will gladly and also fully qualified to take over his job to continue to give spiritual and financial support to Sun Ho.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, if Kong ever goes to jail, Boss Sam with his great infatuation for his wife, will gladly and also fully qualified to take over his job to continue to give spiritual and financial support to Sun Ho.

Sexual support too, hope Sam's as well-endowed as Wyclef Jean.