• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

God sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sacrifice made, he came back alive after 3 days! Why are you analysing so deeply into a legendary story?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No sacrifice made, he came back alive after 3 days! Why are you analysing so deeply into a legendary story?

and what id the bastard do after coming back to life ?...............flee to heaven to enjoy life while the people suffer still on earth.................

he should have died again mah.................so another holiday..................right ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what id the bastard do after coming back to life ?...............flee to heaven to enjoy life while the people suffer still on earth.................

he should have died again mah.................so another holiday..................right ?

He resurrected just to prove to the critics that he was the one. But anyway, even that didn't do anything to change people, they still stink.

Maybe for another holiday might be worth it, but the lords of the days were the Romans. It'd still take two millenium for Lau Lee to come on stage.

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past christianity is for control and power...now is for wealth and we have kong hee fat cai$$ :wink: How about for sex and rape?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He resurrected just to prove to the critics that he was the one. But anyway, even that didn't do anything to change people, they still stink.

Maybe for another holiday might be worth it, but the lords of the days were the Romans. It'd still take two millenium for Lau Lee to come on stage.

Cheers!

There's no edvidence that he resurrected . Remember there's so many different Version of bible from so many era , along the way it might be misinterpreted . Even if he never die it does not mean he resurrected too , he might just fainted at the cross and ppl thought he's dead .

By the way if he did not change anything after he die means that he die for nothing . And he resurrected is because he just wants to show off his power ? :wink:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the story goes like this. God sent his only son to Earth, whereupon he was accused of serious things, and because of those things, he died. For us. How that works out to be, I don't know.

Cheers!

He did not die for us :wink: his last word on the cross is " 'My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? " he sound confusing and blame it on god . His last word don't sound he's prepare to die :wink:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the story goes like this. God sent his only son to Earth, whereupon he was accused of serious things, and because of those things, he died. For us. How that works out to be, I don't know.

Cheers!
Just contribute tithe to con hee lah. The complexity is too tough for normal beings. Only con hee and his pastors can understand. Now where is that sunny whore Music track? I need to listen more to learn the inner works of god.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no edvidence that he resurrected . Remember there's so many different Version of bible from so many era.....

Just to share, I heard this version from a Muslim Scholar during Uni days.

Judas Iscariot accompanied the Romans soldiers to Jesus, but Jesus knew about the plot and fled the city. So, in order not to do nothing, the soldiers picked somebody standing around and said he was Jesus, and crucified that bugger anyways, And they shut the body in a cave after that. Three days later, the real Jesus came out of hiding and claimed he has resurrected; thereby fulfilling the scriptures! Not a bad scheme eh? May not be the officical story, but more possible than it.

Cheers!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just to share, I heard this version from a Muslim Scholar during Uni days.

Judas Iscariot accompanied the Romans soldiers to Jesus, but Jesus knew about the plot and fled the city. So, in order not to do nothing, the soldiers picked somebody standing around and said he was Jesus, and crucified that bugger anyways, And they shut the body in a cave after that. Three days later, the real Jesus came out of hiding and claimed he has resurrected; thereby fulfilling the scriptures! Not a bad scheme eh? May not be the officical story, but more possible than it.

Cheers!

Glad that you keep an open minded without coming to your own conclusion . Cheers .